Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43

(Perry County)

Default Glock 43

Shot a Glock 43 the other day and loved it. Small, light, very manageable recoil. I was surprised by how low the recoil was for such a small gun. I fell in love with it and have been thinking about buying one ever since. Well, today I bought one, haha.

Now I'm looking for a IWB holster for it. Looking at possibly N82tactical or a Comfortholster.com Jaguar model.

While I find the aliengear holster I got for my CZ P-01, i have a hard time putting it on and I'm not a fan of how big it is.

1 reason I am considering a the N82 is that the backing covers the entire gun (grip and all). One thing I find annoying is the grip rubbing up against my skin (Wearing a shirt between is more comfortable), however I'm not sure how that affects draw? Also not a fan of the twist release (in theory).

The comfortholster jaguar is small and has a suede and gel backing on the kydex for extra comfort but it doesn't cover the grip.

any suggestions?

Default Re: Glock 43

Dont care for fancy holsters like the hybrids I keep it simple with the AP style kydex holsters from Contact concealment. Ive been debating on getting a 43 too since my wife liberated my Shield when she got her LTCF. I really liked the way it felt in my hands but I am not sure it's worth $100.00 over the Shield. Now if I can find a used one or a good sale then I am game.

Good luck with it and chime back in once you have a few hundred rounds down the pipe.

(Montgomery County)

I love the 43. I sprung for the Taran Tactical mag extensions, because the +1 is almost as small as the standard base pad, and the +2 is nice for reloads. The 43 has become my 24/7 carry, fits in my pocket easily, still shoots a full caliber. I still carry other guns, but they are always in addition to the 43, not instead of.

(Blair County)

I like the simple iwb kydex holsters from onyour6designs.com. I have one for a g29 and a g19. They are easy on, easy off, dont move around in my pants. They areabout 30$ and ship the day they are ordered.

(Philadelphia County)

I like my Phlster access made close to me In fishtown so I can skip the wait, I haven't decided which mag carrier yet. I changed the sights to xs big dots and I'm still getting used to them, they are fast but I'm not as accurate. I also added the vickers slide release.
    Go head, skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by smoke-wagon View Post
    I like my Phlster access made close to me In fishtown so I can skip the wait, I haven't decided which mag carrier yet. I changed the sights to xs big dots and I'm still getting used to them, they are fast but I'm not as accurate. I also added the vickers slide release.
    I love the big dots I have them on my 26 you will get used to them just make sure your using the proper alignment once you do you will be hitting fist sized groups from 25 yards without trouble. I just made a deal on a 43 today with another board member and will be picking it up tomorrow hope to get a set of big dots on there by the end of the week.

(Schuylkill County)

Is the trigger pull on the G43 the same as other Glocks? What I love about my G26 is that the pull feels exactly the same as my 17.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot121 View Post
    Is the trigger pull on the G43 the same as other Glocks? What I love about my G26 is that the pull feels exactly the same as my 17.

It's definitely similar to my 19 but the difference could be 2,000+ rounds through my 19.
    Go head, skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edg View Post
    I like the simple iwb kydex holsters from onyour6designs.com. I have one for a g29 and a g19. They are easy on, easy off, dont move around in my pants. They areabout 30$ and ship the day they are ordered.

Thanks I just placed an order with them for a 43 holster and a single mag holder with shipping it came out to $52.00. Not bad considering my normal guy(contact concealment) runs about $60.00 just for the holster and recently has a 6-10 week TA. I hope these guys are a bit faster.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by WWGunslinger View Post
    Shot a Glock 43 the other day and loved it. Small, light, very manageable recoil. I was surprised by how low the recoil was for such a small gun. I fell in love with it and have been thinking about buying one ever since. Well, today I bought one, haha.

Now I'm looking for a IWB holster for it. Looking at possibly N82tactical or a Comfortholster.com Jaguar model.

While I find the aliengear holster I got for my CZ P-01, i have a hard time putting it on and I'm not a fan of how big it is.

1 reason I am considering a the N82 is that the backing covers the entire gun (grip and all). One thing I find annoying is the grip rubbing up against my skin (Wearing a shirt between is more comfortable), however I'm not sure how that affects draw? Also not a fan of the twist release (in theory).

The comfortholster jaguar is small and has a suede and gel backing on the kydex for extra comfort but it doesn't cover the grip.

any suggestions?
    I have a N82 holster for my XDS45 and i can say all the padding is nice, 1/8 twist to draw is tolerable they leave a huge footprint and the clip sucks. It was my first iwb purchase and now my least used. Better off with crossbreed or aliengear holster or if you use facebook look up Jet Tac Custom Holsters. He is in WV fair prices and quick shipping with quality kydex holsters.
    SEMPER GUMBY

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast