Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: So I can own guns once I am 30 to the best of my knowledge.

I am not seeking legal advice here. I have already spoke to an attorney and know that I can own guns once I am 30. I have 9 months to go. My life is straightened out now. I have been clean for over three years and will be finishing a bachelors degree soon. Haven't got in any trouble in years. I am really glad I did not lose my gun rights for life because I came too close a few times. I was charged with a felony twice in my life but they got withdrawn both times. I don't care about not being able to carry a pistol concealed. I just want to go hunting and take my niece and nephew shooting. I'll be able the do that next year.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: So I can own guns once I am 30 to the best of my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    I am not seeking legal advice here. I have already spoke to an attorney and know that I can own guns once I am 30. I have 9 months to go. My life is straightened out now. I have been clean for over three years and will be finishing a bachelors degree soon. Haven't got in any trouble in years. I am really glad I did not lose my gun rights for life because I came too close a few times. I was charged with a felony twice in my life but they got withdrawn both times. I don't care about not being able to carry a pistol concealed. I just want to go hunting and take my niece and nephew shooting. I'll be able the do that next year.
    Congrats on getting your life back on track.

The main issue that is going to impact you on not being able to get a LTCF is that you will be limited on vehicle transport of firearms (pistols, etc). But if you are mainly going to deal with long arms, transporting them unloaded will have fewer restrictions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12