Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: 45 for sig 320

(Lackawanna County)

Default 45 for sig 320

i have sig p320 compact medium grip, is 45 acp caliber x-change kit going to be available? Hearing both yes and no. One big reason i bought it.If not, and sig is backing out,it's gone and p227c sas in the picture and then F sig. Sorry for repetive topic.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 45 for sig 320

From what I heard they are coming out with the .45 but it will not be interchangeable with other calibers. From what I heard the frame is wider then the other calibers.

Quote Originally Posted by patoo3 View Post
    i have sig p320 compact medium grip, is 45 acp caliber x-change kit going to be available? Hearing both yes and no. One big reason i bought it.If not, and sig is backing out,it's gone and p227c sas in the picture and then F sig. Sorry for repetive topic.

(Chester County)

Default Re: 45 for sig 320

Quote Originally Posted by ftownkev View Post
    From what I heard they are coming out with the .45 but it will not be interchangeable with other calibers. From what I heard the frame is wider then the other calibers.
    ^that is what I heard too....unfortunately. Looks like I'll be holding on to my Glock 30S.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington