Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Cuomo: those against gun control "delusional"

He's almost as bad as his COMMIE Dad. These totalitarian fascists won't stop until the law abiding populace is fully subjugated, and dependent upon government for everything. They need to be spanked, but unfortunately the people of NYC are indoctrinated, brainwashed idiots.

Pretty obvious who the real delusional one is.

(Lancaster County)

Gun control works when there is peace but there is the time of anarchy. Gun control works when most people are working and not hungry. What will happen when this changes? NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS. BURY THEM, HIDE THEM AND BREAK THEM OUT WHEN NEEDED AND MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR AGAIN. GUNS ARE TOOLS NOT TROPHIES.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

A guy (add airquotes) who thinks there are 70 genders calls us delusional. How rich.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    The plan of the left has no future in an armed society. Really nothing more to it than this. It has nothing to do with anyone's safety, it has to do with power and control. Cuomo and his ilk are enemies to freedom.
    ^^^^^This. The Left hates that the law abiding have guns. It is a control thing. If they cared about safety, and reducing violence, they'd do something about the largest problems of death by people using guns. Suicides, and Black on Black inner city murder.

(Bucks County)

Do you think I'd get in much trouble if I sent Governor homo a letter telling him to go fuck himself?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Beaver County)

If the government is "shut down" how can it pass gun control laws?

(Westmoreland County)

Cuomo is an elitist. He knows what's best for us.

He won't get a SAFE Act 2. Not with people aware of his slimy tricks to get SAFE Act 1.

His games against the NRA are worthy of a criminal prosecution. If we lived in a just nation he would have to appear and explain his antics with New York Regulatory agencies.

(Montgomery County)

Cuomo said. "I'm governor of the state of New York and there's nothing I can say and there's nothing I can do, and sometimes it just hurts."
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? Does he think he is supposed to have absolute power because he is a Governor of a State that is no different than Rhode Island? He actually in fact CAN do something about it to help that family, by eliminating gun control altogether, and keeping CRIMINALS IN JAIL! I'm the powerless one here. I'm the one who had to tell a woman "good luck" about getting a carry permit in CA even though she was threatened by her neighbor(a two time convict) who was attempting to drag her out of her car window in her OWN driveway. YOU realize as a gun shop how many threats we have called in AND THE COPS TAKE A NEAR HOUR TO RESPOND, only to tell us that they can't do anything about it? Same goes for prohibited persons trying to buy a gun. The same democrats who impose gun control, are the same democrats who let criminals walk by tying the hands of LE, but will JUMP to make an example out of any one of use with no criminal record. Laws against murder work because they are laws on ACTION. Laws on OBJECTS(specifically ownership)do not make people safer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast