Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Cuomo: those against gun control "delusional"

Mr. Cuomo,

How about doing a bit more police work to reduce criminal gang activity? What? Not sexy enough to grab headlines? So you has a bowl movement of the mouth to go after an easier target, the people who lawfully own and keep arms instead. Stupid, predictable, and contemptible.

They say that gun owners are delusional and paranoid, we think that each new law is just the first step towards taking our guns away. And after every new law that sets up new barriers to the exercise of a right, and takes away "just some" of the guns and mags that we have a right to own, they come out and say "of course, this is just the first step, there's a lot of work to be done."

We aren't delusional, we just pay attention to what they say they want to do.

We tolerate a lot of restrictions that he and his ilk wouldn't tolerate if they were applied to voting, to abortions, to the New York Times. Let's demand picture ID for voting and abortions. Require a "cooling off" period before an abortion. Run background checks on all journalists and exclude anyone who was ever committed for observation, or committed an act of violence towards a family member, or was dishonorably discharged...and while we're at it, should those kinds of people be voting?

Let's allow the NYT "most" of the 1st Amendment, and just carve away their right to publish stories about race, or glorify spree shooters, because those kinds of things cause riots and death. It's for the children.

Somehow, Cuomo's gang thinks that it's an insurmountable barrier to ask voters to identify themselves, but the 20,000 gun laws are "just a start". It's unconstitutional to show a woman who wants an abortion a picture of the kid, but it's fine to delay a gun purchase until a citizen sits through hours of classroom time. A poll tax is unconstitutional, but a special tax that only applies to guns and ammo is just peachy.

Every burden is light if other people bear it, so of course every wackjob gun control proposal is "reasonable" to people who don't have to deal with them or obey them. Ted Kennedy was a big proponent of gun control, and one of his bodyguards got in trouble when he tried to check his submachineguns in a venue where all us little people were barred from having any guns*. Hypocrisy makes all laws tolerable.

Cuomo thinks that there are "cop-killer" bullets out there, despite the fact that last time I heard, not one cop had been killed because such a bullet penetrated his vest. That's kind of false advertising, isn't it? By that logic, I'm Taylor Swift's boyfriend, because even though I never have been, I "could be", in theory.

*Kennedy Bodyguard Arrested For Possessing Machine Guns
    January 15, 1986|By United Press International

WASHINGTON — Sen. Edward Kennedy's private bodyguard, hired for a trip to South America, was arrested last week when he arrived at the Capitol with two submachine guns and ammunition, officials said Tuesday.

The bodyguard was identified as Charles Stein, 47, a former police officer in San Fernando, Calif., who has worked for the Massachusetts Democrat in the past, providing security on overseas trips. He was released on his own recognizance after appearing in court.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Free seminar 7/18/19 in Quakertown: https://www.senatormensch.com/concealed-carry-seminar/

(Bucks County)

"In 4 TRUMP years or less, you will love how America looks....I GUARANTEE it."

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    That would make a fine printable poster.
    Psalms 73:26

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    That would make a fine printable poster.
    Yes I understand Blewme and Cuomo designed it
    "In 4 TRUMP years or less, you will love how America looks....I GUARANTEE it."

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Not quite the lowest. 0.6 per 100,000 intentional homicide rate. According to Wikipedia that is 7th from the bottom. But I get the feeling you can't trust Wikipedia on this - they list two countries as 0.0 per 100,000 and claim Bahrain 0.5 per 100,000 and Kuwait is 0.4 per 100,000.

According to Wikipedia...
    Psalms 73:26

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaran_X View Post
    Cuomo just made me pull the trigger on a FDE FN SCAR 17 at Buds. Should have it Friday and be taking it to the range this weekend.
    And this is what people who own firearms do, and this what individuals do who are thinking about a gun purchase after fools like Cuomo open their mouth. All the NRA ads and gun magazine commercials do not come close to selling the number of guns that the zealots indirectly sell after their spewing of intellectual dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    And this is what people who own firearms do, and this what individuals do who are thinking about a gun purchase after fools like Cuomo open their mouth. All the NRA ads and gun magazine commercials do not come close to selling the number of guns that the zealots indirectly sell after their spewing of intellectual dishonesty.
    You almost have to wonder if the secret group that runs the world is making sure that we're all ready for some sort of invasion.

Look at Obamacare, where the govt makes us all buy something. We all resent it. Same with wearing seat belts, buying energy-efficient lightbulbs that save us money, sending our kids to school . . But when they tell us that maybe we won't be able to buy military-style guns, we all rush out and buy extra guns and mags and cases of ammo, voluntarily, and maybe when the Posleen invaders started landing billions of warriors in troopships, we'll be ready to mow them down like wheat under a scythe . . . except for our neighbors who hate guns. They'll just get eaten. And it kind of serves them right.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Free seminar 7/18/19 in Quakertown: https://www.senatormensch.com/concealed-carry-seminar/

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I'm delighted he is frustrated. Choke on it you scumbag.
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast