Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Washington County)

Default WTS: Commercial Bullet Traps

My club has 6 commercial bullet traps for sale. These were made by Caswell, probably in the 1960's. Caswell is one of the biggest bullet trap manufacturers around. These are rated for lead bullets up to 1200fps - but I need to check the specs to make sure. The opening measures about 15". The bullets are trapped in a pan on the back of the trap for retrieval.

The majority of the bullets shot into these over the years were .22's, but they can handle 9mm, 38, 45, etc. I do not think it would be an exageration to say that they have easily had 1,000,000 .22s shot into them over the years, and the surface shows no signs of erosion. As long as they're not abused, these traps should have an indefinite lifespan.

These are not the cheap .22 traps you see at the sporting goods store. These are the real deal. They're not the prettiest things, but they do the job.

We would like to sell all 6 as a set. If your club is looking to build or renovate an indoor range, this is a great way to do it. If we can't sell them as a set, then we will split them up.

The traps are located at Long Branch Sportsman's Club in washington county. Map on the site - www.bloomautomatic.com/lbsc. Contact me with any questions on this.

Vince
    bloomautomatic@yahoo.com

www.bloomautomatic.com - Golf Ball Launchers for AR-15, SKS, FAL, and many others

www.bloomautomatic.com/lbsc - Long Branch Sportsman's Club, Long Branch, PA

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTS: Commercial Bullet Traps

Sorry, I have no interest on these...

but what are you guys asking for them??
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Washington County)

Default Re: WTS: Commercial Bullet Traps

We'd like to get $100 each for them, if someone takes all of them. The single position ones that Caswell makes now go for a few thousand each.

Forgot to add, that if you need these shipped, I can palletize them and I have a truck dock available.

Vince
    www.bloomautomatic.com - Golf Ball Launchers for AR-15, SKS, FAL, and many others

www.bloomautomatic.com/lbsc - Long Branch Sportsman's Club, Long Branch, PA