Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Gun control shill wants..... a gun!

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    The guy was live on CNN yesterday morning. He said "This time they messed with the wrong family".

As usual, the NRA was being blamed by the idiots on NBC and pMSNBC.
    By "they" he blames everyone else but the shooter, he's a typical libtard.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

The shooter was a nutcase. If he couldn't get a gun, he'd have killed with a knife, a bat, or a car.

(Chester County)

Is it possible that this is a poor grieving father being bombarded by offers of a legacy for his daughter from groups competing for Bloombucks? His message sounds confused to me.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    Is it possible that this is a poor grieving father being bombarded by offers of a legacy for his daughter from groups competing for Bloombucks? His message sounds confused to me.
    I agree.

He can be turned to our side. The side of freedom, goodness and light.

(Bucks County)

I need more info before I can make a decision on this........

This guy just lost his beautiful daughter to a racist psycho for no reason......he is upset and (rightly) not thinking straight.

But, I despise people who use tragedies for their political / philosophical gain.

A number of people have claimed he is / was an antigun liberal before this happened. Can anyone give a credible link with what he did before his daughter was murdered? That would help a lot with my decision.............

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I need more info before I can make a decision on this........

This guy just lost his beautiful daughter to a racist psycho for no reason......he is upset and (rightly) not thinking straight.

But, I despise people who use tragedies for their political / philosophical gain.

A number of people have claimed he is / was an antigun liberal before this happened. Can anyone give a credible link with what he did before his daughter was murdered? That would help a lot with my decision.............
    At the very least it's a case of him wanting revenge, but they guy who did it is dead so he has to place the blame on people who had nothing to do with it

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I hope NICS denies him. And I hope he cries about it on TV, and complains that a racist gay murderer was approved and he was denied. I'll watch it over and over and over.

If anybody gives this asshole any training I want their name and address.
    I hear there a very qualified psp instructor that would be the perfect candidate to teach him...... in 18 months an 2 weeks

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    The shooter was a nutcase. If he couldn't get a gun, he'd have killed with a knife, a bat, or a car.
    I vote for ricin in a sugar packet. Or a remote control M60.
    IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE

(Berks County)

I hope that he gets a gun. I also hope that he goes to Washington DC to twist arms of Congress. Then perhaps he will then learn about gun laws...

His Progressive buddies need to explain to him that a gun in the home won't make him safer. Or perhaps that's just a lie that they tell to OTHER people, not the "special" folks, the important people like Obama and Bloomberg, who either carry guns or hire men to carry guns for them.

It sure looks like guns are the go-to solution for the security needs of a lot of leftists, at the same time that they're telling us that guns just don't make any of us safer.

"When you're in the media, as you know, and when you're taking on an issue like this, there are a lot of people who take exception to what you're saying," Parker said during a press conference Friday afternoon.

He added that he doesn't own a gun but he may buy one to protect himself. Although he hasn't received any threats yet, he said he doesn't want to "take any chances."

"I don't own a gun. We don't have a gun in our family," Parker said. "I'm probably going to have to get one. Sad to say, but I -- unfortunately, that's just the world we live in."

I'd like to see some links to all of the anti-gun crusaders who have been targeted and shot at as a result of their activism. One would be a good start, just one story of an actual attack on one of the thousands of idiot celebs and would-be tyrants whose paranoia about gun owners was justified.
    Last edited by GunLawyer001; September 1st, 2015 at 09:09 AM.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast