Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: Leader Arms AR-12

Thanks! I won't buy from them anymore though - horrible customer service - all due to the one lady that seems to always answer the phone - must be the only one there - lol. I see over that past year or so they have really updated their website and have some great deals, but that lady is so horrible it turned me off to them. Lots of negative reviews here in the where to and not to buy. Hopefully they boot her at some point, I would love to buy from them again. The only reason she is still around has to be that she is married to the owner or something Good luck - look forward to a range report !

Quote Originally Posted by Last Resort View Post
    I definitely will. I transfer Saturday and hope to get to the range this weekend. If you stop over at classicfirearms.com-there are many reviews of this gun, and they are quite informative.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Thanks! I won't buy from them anymore though - horrible customer service - all due to the one lady that seems to always answer the phone - must be the only one there - lol. I see over that past year or so they have really updated their website and have some great deals, but that lady is so horrible it turned me off to them. Lots of negative reviews here in the where to and not to buy. Hopefully they boot her at some point, I would love to buy from them again. The only reason she is still around has to be that she is married to the owner or something Good luck - look forward to a range report !
    I totally understand. I purchased online and (luckily) didn't have to talk to anybody. I haven't had a chance to shoot the AR 12 yet, but I was quite impressed with the fit/finish for the price. I broke it down and cleaned it. The front sight was canted when it arrived, but the front sight is also adjustable, so all I had to do was loosen screws and re-tighten them. Pop in a 12 round magazine, and this thing is a monster.....

(Philadelphia County)

I've had just the opposite experience. I've found firearms made in Turkey are usually quality knock offs. I have a Safir AR 410, an ATI 92, etc. - both quality guns. I haven't heard much bad things about guns made there ? Maybe you just got a lemon, happens with even the best, or maybe I just haven't dug in deep enough about them ???
    Same here,I have a Turkish made MP5 clone and have had no issues with it yet,although I don't get to shoot it very often.
    Anyhow great price for this shotgun.I usually come across one or another of these at the gun shows and I have been tempted to get one.

(Cumberland County)

I hear you can use the higher capacity MKA1919 magazines. I'm still debating. Maybe I'll throw one on layaway - a couple of my favorite layaway dealers has them for $389.

I totally understand. I purchased online and (luckily) didn't have to talk to anybody. I haven't had a chance to shoot the AR 12 yet, but I was quite impressed with the fit/finish for the price. I broke it down and cleaned it. The front sight was canted when it arrived, but the front sight is also adjustable, so all I had to do was loosen screws and re-tighten them. Pop in a 12 round magazine, and this thing is a monster.....

(Cumberland County)

What the hay - just threw one on layaway. Ordered a MKA1919 ten round mag from centerfire systems seeing I have read the MKA is the same as the leader arms with the leader actually having a better cosmetic look with the gas tube linkage. Hopefully it does work

What the hay - just threw one on layaway. Ordered a MKA1919 ten round mag from centerfire systems seeing I have read the MKA is the same as the leader arms with the leader actually having a better cosmetic look with the gas tube linkage. Hopefully it does work
    I don't think you'll be disappointed. I purchased 10 shell magazines from Tooth and Nail Armory; they also sell a metal replacement floorplate for the mags that adds "an extra 1 or 2 shells". It actually fit 2 shells for me, so now my 10 shell magazines are actually 12 shell magazines.

(Cumberland County)

nice, how much. the ones at centerfire were $39 with free shipping

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I purchased 10 shell magazines from Tooth and Nail Armory; they also sell a metal replacement floorplate for the mags that adds "an extra 1 or 2 shells". It actually fit 2 shells for me, so now my 10 shell magazines are actually 12 shell magazines.

nice, how much. the ones at centerfire were $39 with free shipping
    Definitely not cheap! $55 per magazine plus $45 for floor plate extension. They are solid products though.

(Cumberland County)

That 24 round mag for it looks insane - lol. Same mag where I got mine is $39 and free shipping, you should check it out - centerfire systems.

Definitely not cheap! $55 per magazine plus $45 for floor plate extension. They are solid products though.

(Cumberland County)

Now this is what I call a magazine ! Super fast free shipping from centerfire !

* fyi, not free shipping centerfire is one of those sights where you don't see the shipping charge until done and I never saw it - $9.99 shipping. I hate sights that do that - lol.

Last edited by cruzans; January 16th, 2016 at 04:31 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast