Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Monroe county gun haters

I just moved to Monroe county from Lehigh county and there application for a cc permit is off the wall I have a cc permit from Lehigh county so it's not my first time around with the process. But Monroe county wants proof of your how much you make a year how much you pay in taxes what the FUCK does that have to do with a cc permit and two references from Monroe county I just moved here I don't know anyone here it seem they throw every obstical in your way not to give you a permit in this county.my current permit from Lehigh county is good till 2019 so I guess I will just use that. It's a real shame when the law abiding citizen is treated like this.Maybe if I was a foreigner it would be easier .

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Monroe county gun haters

Quote Originally Posted by Oldshot1961 View Post
    I just moved to Monroe county from Lehigh county and there application for a cc permit is off the wall I have a cc permit from Lehigh county so it's not my first time around with the process. But Monroe county wants proof of your how much you make a year how much you pay in taxes what the FUCK does that have to do with a cc permit and two references from Monroe county I just moved here I don't know anyone here it seem they throw every obstical in your way not to give you a permit in this county.my current permit from Lehigh county is good till 2019 so I guess I will just use that. It's a real shame when the law abiding citizen is treated like this.Maybe if I was a foreigner it would be easier .
    The LTCF issued to you in Lehigh County is valid no matter where you move within the Commonwealth. There should be no need to get a new one until your existing one expires. You should send a change of address card to the Lehigh Sheriff though.

And yes, some counties are real ball busters.

Sounds like the Monroe sheriff is violating the law by adding extra paperwork to the LTCF application:

(c) Form of application and content.--The application for a license to carry a firearm shall be uniform throughout this Commonwealth and shall be on a form prescribed by the Pennsylvania State Police. The form may contain provisions, not exceeding one page, to assure compliance with this section. Issuing authorities shall use only the application form prescribed by the Pennsylvania State Police.

Lots of people from NJ and NY as well as PA (I do) have 2nd homes or property in Monroe Co. They probably want to establish you actually live in Monroe Co. full time
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldshot1961 View Post
    When is the next election for Sheriff, vote his ass out or become a marta for the gun cause. I love Wayne county.

Been going on in Monroe forever. Nobody can bother to sue the bastard.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Lots of people from NJ and NY as well as PA (I do) have 2nd homes or property in Monroe Co. They probably want to establish you actually live in Monroe Co. full time
    Exactly. Monroe has to deal with the deceitful, cheating and lying from the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    Exactly. Monroe has to deal with the deceitful, cheating and lying from the East.

Yep , just look at all the vehicles with NJ and NY license plates and Obama stickers on the roads , and in driveways , on weekends
    Last edited by abner13; August 15th, 2015 at 06:40 PM.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Indiana County)

What that means is the people from NJ and NY are Pennsylvania residents when they're in Pennsylvania. The law states you have to be a "resident," but it doesn't define that specifically. While the law might mean "domicile," it doesn't say that. The federal government says you can maintain residency in different states, but can only have one domicile. I fear it would take an expensive court case to clarify Pennsylvania law.

(Erie County)

This^^^^. Being a property owner and being a resident are two different things.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast