Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: NORTHEAST OPEN CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Thanks for the offer, but I'd need an awful lot of tubing to run sap from Center Co. to my place, not to mention the 1,000'+ jump in elevation. (There's that elevation thing popping up again)
    Nothing worth doing was ever easy.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: NORTHEAST OPEN CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Made this weekend time up in the N E PA.Lake Wallenpaupack OCed at the lake while fishing catching a bunch of panfish better than normal for me and the wife she OC a Taurus Ultralite on the belt and me the Glock 19 2nd gen along with a switchoff to the glock 43 on the belt,Seems the younger people especially the girls were very impressed with the wife carrying and she got to educate and inform a lot of residents of Pa and a few from out of state she was pleased doing a service to inform.We went on Sunday to the car show in Hawley it was packed and a lot of great muscle cars from the 50,60,70s.A few non chalont looks but no one appeared fearing for their life.On to Honesdale we stopped at the taco bell had a quick lunch and again the cashier an elderley man,more elderley than me said I OC too but cant CC in the store while winking ! Honesdale main st not too much going on just a casual walk thru town.Down to Kundalas in Hamlin to get some BBQ to take home.We stopped on Rt 196 to pick flowers my wife noticed in a field and PSP stopped behing my car i went over he saw that me and the wife were OCing and we had a very pleaseat and PRO 2 A conversation leading to family and the wife explaining about the varitey of field flowers,PSP said my wife loves them but cant seem to get them for her because of being on duty,Well if anyone knows my wife she graciously offered a bouquet for his wife we thanked him for his service to our communities,This was the first time ever meeting this Trooper ! We had a great weekend and so very positive. JMO/MDT
    awesome experience you had. Wayne county seems pretty open carry friendly. I reside in Beachlake Wayne county part time cause I work in NY so I can't get a LTCF, must be full time. Sometimes I open carry on foot, just sucks cause I have to walk everywhere and can't even get in a car. I want to open carry while going out for a jog one day, just never done it in a public place such as a restaurant or supermarket.
    Last edited by Will3212; August 28th, 2015 at 11:28 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123