Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Rubicon Training Group

I would personally like to thank Mark Booher and crew from Rubicon Training Group for an excellent pistol course at Heidelberg Sportsman Association. We definitely look forward to working with Rubicon Training Group again in the future.

There was a full roster for the training today, and I felt there was a good amount of attention for each student considering the number of students on hand. The instructors took time to make sure you were comfortable and understood what the drill was without applying too much pressure.

If you have a chance to take a course with Rubicon Training I encourage you to do so.

Shane Strobel

Also there was a cell phone left on one of the tables when we were cleaning up, if you lost a cell phone or know of someone who did have them contact me or call the clubhouse and leave a message.
    Last edited by tripleS; August 1st, 2015 at 11:09 PM.

Default Re: Rubicon Training Group

Big thanks to Shane and Steve and all the guys at Heidelberg for putting this together and hosting it for us to enjoy. This was the first training I've had since the military and didn't know what to expect but it was great, we all learned a great proven technique and had fun doing it despite the heat. I'll be practicing this for some time to come as it's a whole new way of pistol fighting to me. Now if I can only stop myself from saying "esh" every time I fire my gun!!!
    I really liked the pistol disarm techniques they showed. Thank you to Rubicon training group for having an awesome mindset to teach this. I'll be there for the next course especially since I have to buy a new gun to do it...