Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Everything you need to know about Glocks

I never knew this. According to the video, they are the most dangerous gun on the market, especially when you;re an ill-trained cop that liked to move a LOADED gun with his hand over the muzzle...

http://www.local12.com/mediacenter/l...?videoId=15039

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Everything you need to know about Glocks

I thought I was the only one who covers the muzzle of a loaded gun with the palm of my hand when Im handling it...

*SIGH* what a jerk...
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

FOR SALE
    1 Used Glock 19
    3 - 10rd. magazines
    1 - 15 rd. magazine

$....

Nevermind.

YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!

GET IT OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!

TAKE THE AMMO TOO - I'M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!!

That police officer who lost a finger is an embarrassment to police officers everywhere.
    I knew better than that when I was 8 years old.

I must say that I was pleasantly suprised that the reporting wasn't as anti-gun as I had anticipated.

disclaimer: the above classified advertisement is simply a weak attempt at humor. No handgun, magazine and/or ammunition is being sold or offered for free. My wife likes it too much and would be very upset with me if I were to rid our home of this menace to society. My apologies.

(Allegheny County)

I like how they used "Police Officers only qualify twice a year" as a reason for the glock to be bad. Who cares if you qualify twice a year, that doesn't mean you can't go train and shoot with it on your down time. damn.

(Bucks County)

Wasn't there a thread a few weeks back about a certain Glock being the perfect weapon???Mike45

(Beaver County)

I lost count at about 20 of the innacuracies of that report.

(Bedford County)

Thanks to the media, and certain firearm "experts" that have had a AD, we now know that the Glock has serious issues.

But let's have a look back at other "unsafe weapons"....

Years ago many LEO's had to get rid of their 1911's. A gun that had at least two manual safeties. Cocked n' locked carry was unsafe, and loading and clearing the weapon was highly unsafe. It's now hard to find a large dept. that will allow the 1911.

The 1894 Winchester Rifle. A gun that has taken more game animals than any other in North America. Again, this weapon was highly unsafe due to having no manual safety button. Loading and unloading made this gun a real danger in the hands of the average gun owner. Winchester was pressured into adding a cross bolt safety, and later a tang mounted safety...safeties that caused the 94' fan to quit buying the rifle.

And last but not least....the dreaded Remington model 700 bolt action. This rifle had a fully adjustable trigger that the average gun owner could tinker with and make it unsafe. The entire trigger system was reported as being unfit for service, and a large profile case was reported where a person was killed by a 700 Rem. when the rifle went off by lifting the bolt. the rifle was pointied at a house-trailer at the time, but it was indeed the 700 that killed the person.

The Glock, 1911, 94' Winchester and 700 Remington all have or had major safety issues and should not be used unless highly trained. It's a good thing all of the weapons were sold in small numbers.

My $.02

(Allegheny County)

lol.. put the glock in a room by itself and see if it goes off. i don't own any glocks but i don't hate them. i do believe it's user error.

Errrrr... don't talk about my baby like that!

(Lawrence County)

Here's a classic........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ZSvE4pqNok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast