Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default EAA b6p opinions

Hey guys question I am looking for a new carry pistol I have super small pocket guns and a 1911. I would like something kinda In between. I prefer sa/da and it must be 9mm and trying to stay under 400. I ran across some good deals on this EAA b6p and it fits the bill perfectly. However I have no experience with an EAA stuff so I am looking for opinions is this a good gun? Reliable? Ammo picky? As usual thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Mastiff4570; July 27th, 2015 at 08:02 PM.

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: EAA b6p opinions

They are great guns, I have the full size and it is one of my favorites. Never had any reliability issues with multiple types of ammo and accuracy is as good as anything else. My only complaint is I can't reach the safety with my thumb without shifting my grip (and I have fairly long fingers)

I've handled but never fired several EAA guns...revolver and semi and were impressed by the quality (and weight) of all. They build some heavy-duty guns, appear to be great quality.

I will probably by a Windicator revolver some day...loved it. It was a Colt clone from what I could tell, the cylinder rotated the same direction as a Colt which is opposite of most revolvers.

Witness seems to be a solid gun too.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Luzerne County)

I have a B6P compact. Like said above, fit & finish is better than expected for the price range. No malfunctions experienced in the 400 or so rounds I put through it. If you get the compact, make sure you get a couple of 13 round mags with it. They are proprietary due to the unique baseplate. I got mine from buds gunshop about 1.5 years ago and paid $270 for it and another $42 for 2 extra mags. Get one, you won't regret it.

(Bucks County)

Sarsilmaz's are great guns especially for the price. They also make all steel versions. Everything is hammer forged too. The Mrs has a B6P Compact and I got a K2 .45 a few years ago. Never had a problem with either exept for a sticky firing pin. Cleaned out the channel and haven't had a problem since. They are both very accurate but the K2 is a tack driver. Holster choices are the main issue but not so much with the B6P.

Sportsman's Guide had the B6P full size in an email today for $239.

They're sold out.

Bud's had them recently for $250ish.
    Last edited by RockIsland; July 30th, 2015 at 02:53 PM.

(Berks County)

Since it is a CZ clone, CZ75B mags will work, including the Compact Mags. It's made by one of the Turkish defence contractors for EAA. Being they are CZ clones, they take a beating and will pretty much eat anything you feed it. Oh did I mention they are accurate?
    When in doubt, knifehand!