S! All

I ain't no speech writer and just backspaced over a pile of boring words that basically sounded out my feelings of my country is going to crap-Nationally, State, city..right down to my poor arse family of 6 that seems to be getting stomped left and right to the point I'm ready to SCREAM..I'll take care of mine-you let me alone!

I'm not stupid-and no I can't change the world..I don't even care to try! I would like to change the way things work locally. I want the same respect as I would give/deserve as a family man trying to raise 4 youngsters in PA. I want to mention to those that govern and make laws that effect me.."press 5 if you've died while waiting"!

Let's do a "Toys for Tots" for our image for starters! Take this website of PA gunowners to a local level of "We are good folks!" who just want our legal rights to be honored "not taken away"...for what is deemed good for society. We know that is not the future and no-one is looking out for our overall "outcome" but ME! I know what is best for me and mine..and I need to be able to defend myself from anything or anyone that would EVER be placed in a situation that could decide otherwise.

Let us come up with ways to show our local public that the everyday "gun-packing" PA residence are not those to fear but are neighbors that care about our/their neighbor's safety and freedoms...maybe
more so then anyone else. "IT IS MY VILLAGE!"
Just a thought. Hollar back~ Ned
Let's meet outside a BLOCKBUSTER to hand out free packs of that o' fashion-pop on the burner-popcorn(do they still make it?) It would be majic to kids..and they'd see pistol-packing PA residence are just their neighbors. yes?