Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Can we make a difference together?

S! All

I ain't no speech writer and just backspaced over a pile of boring words that basically sounded out my feelings of my country is going to crap-Nationally, State, city..right down to my poor arse family of 6 that seems to be getting stomped left and right to the point I'm ready to SCREAM..I'll take care of mine-you let me alone!

I'm not stupid-and no I can't change the world..I don't even care to try! I would like to change the way things work locally. I want the same respect as I would give/deserve as a family man trying to raise 4 youngsters in PA. I want to mention to those that govern and make laws that effect me.."press 5 if you've died while waiting"!

Let's do a "Toys for Tots" for our image for starters! Take this website of PA gunowners to a local level of "We are good folks!" who just want our legal rights to be honored "not taken away"...for what is deemed good for society. We know that is not the future and no-one is looking out for our overall "outcome" but ME! I know what is best for me and mine..and I need to be able to defend myself from anything or anyone that would EVER be placed in a situation that could decide otherwise.

Let us come up with ways to show our local public that the everyday "gun-packing" PA residence are not those to fear but are neighbors that care about our/their neighbor's safety and freedoms...maybe
    more so then anyone else. "IT IS MY VILLAGE!"
    Just a thought. Hollar back~ Ned
    Let's meet outside a BLOCKBUSTER to hand out free packs of that o' fashion-pop on the burner-popcorn(do they still make it?) It would be majic to kids..and they'd see pistol-packing PA residence are just their neighbors. yes?

(Berks County)

Default Re: Can we make a difference together?

The problem with this country is the shear number of idiotic laws and regulations that have been forced on us by small-minded politicians. Nearly every gun control law is unconstitutional and has resulted in creating criminals where there were none.

If I removed a couple inches from my rifle's barrel I have just committed a felony, and yet there is no victim. If I sell my handgun without an FFL I have broken the law even though there is still no victim. We have thousands and thousands of these victimless "crimes" that do nothing more than enpower the government as well as take more of our money.

Do you want to end this utter nonsense? Then it's time to work with like-minded people who want to improve this country and work together to stop this madness. It's time to end the government's obscene spending habits and their lust for power and it all starts at the local level. The tax-honesty movement, gun rights advocates, privacy advocates, etc all need to pull together. We are not crazy because we wish to exercise our rights, we are Americans. It's time to pull together people because the lawyers and the politicians have us in their sights and will regulater our rights out of existence.

Eric

(Philadelphia County)

I think we can absolutely make a difference. I think it will be a slow process if it's to be done right but I am very confidant that organized people working together towards a common goal can do just about anything.

The only question is how much time and money it takes
    Last edited by danp; February 8th, 2007 at 12:48 PM.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

We CAN make a difference. I don't know what it's going to take to actually motivate everyone to help. Let alone to unite on the same front. Think about it, the anti's have made a difference in our lives when they shouldn't even have the possibility to. Lets take back our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. Apart our voices are quiet and easily dismissable. Together we have one loud voice that is very very hard to ignore.