Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default OMG !! 1200 gun "Arsenal" and 2 tons ammo found in dead guys home

These asshats are .....well....asshats

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/21...dead-man-home/

Los Angeles police find stash of 1,200 guns in dead man's home
    Published July 21, 2015
    FoxNews.com

Los Angeles police investigating a man's death discovered an arsenal of more than 1,200 firearms and approximately two tons of ammunition in his home and garage Monday.

The Los Angeles Times reported that the unidentified man's decomposing body was found in his car, which was parked down the street from his Pacific Palisades home earlier Monday.

LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith told the paper the number of guns was "staggering."

"Our truck couldn't carry it all," Smith said. "We had to go back and make another trip." The Times reported that many of the guns had never been fired, and some were still in boxes with price tags attached.

There were no signs of foul play in the man's death, nor was there any indication that he had been involved in criminal activity. However, detectives want to investigate why the man had so many guns and whether the weapons had been linked to any crimes.

"We have a lot of work to do," Smith said. "Running the background, history and legality of these weapons is going to require a tremendous amount of time. It's not a crime to have a large number of weapons so long as they were legal to own and legally obtained. We want to make sure that's the case."
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: OMG !! 1200 gun "Arsenal" and 2 tons ammo found in dead guys home

I mean at least this time they're correct in calling it a staggering arsenal. 1200 guns is a serious collection! I think it's silly they feel the need to "run a history" on each one, wasted time and tax dollars.

(Bucks County)

Well, since the mainstream media thinks 2 revolvers is an arsenal they must think this is an Army supply depot

I mean, what does he need all those for? LOL
    Last edited by PocketProtector; July 21st, 2015 at 07:32 AM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    These asshats are .....well....asshats

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/21...dead-man-home/

Los Angeles police find stash of 1,200 guns in dead man's home
    Published July 21, 2015
    FoxNews.com

Los Angeles police investigating a man's death discovered an arsenal of more than 1,200 firearms and approximately two tons of ammunition in his home and garage Monday.

The Los Angeles Times reported that the unidentified man's decomposing body was found in his car, which was parked down the street from his Pacific Palisades home earlier Monday.

LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith told the paper the number of guns was "staggering."

"Our truck couldn't carry it all," Smith said. "We had to go back and make another trip." The Times reported that many of the guns had never been fired, and some were still in boxes with price tags attached.

There were no signs of foul play in the man's death, nor was there any indication that he had been involved in criminal activity. However, detectives want to investigate why the man had so many guns and whether the weapons had been linked to any crimes.

"We have a lot of work to do," Smith said. "Running the background, history and legality of these weapons is going to require a tremendous amount of time. It's not a crime to have a large number of weapons so long as they were legal to own and legally obtained. We want to make sure that's the case."
    Who are the asshats?

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Well, since the mainstream media thinks 2 revolvers is an arsenal they must think this is an Army supply depot

I mean, what does he need all those for? LOL
    1200 guns probably could supply a battalion...

(York County)

I'm taking bets on whether his heirs get any of the guns returned... I'm going with 'no chance in hell and the ammo's already disappeared'.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Freakin noob. everyone knows 3 tractor trailers just for the ammo is "a sufficient amount" for 1200 firearms. Lets say 1/2 are handguns. And yeah even if this guys got kids, or relatives, no ones getting any of it back from the LAPD short of a KALI SCOTUS ruling, and everyone knows "You don't NEED that many guns."
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Mercer County)

I would call that I fair to medium collection of firearms with enough ammo to make it through a major ammo shortage.
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAINORACLE View Post
    I would call that I fair to medium collection of firearms with enough ammo to make it through a major ammo shortage.
    This
    ^

Also @, who are they going to charge? The suspect is dead.

(Wayne County)

Sounds like a traveling gun salesman to me, Have Gun Will Travel.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast