I recently purchased a Ruger LCP from Mike Smith (owner) at the Olde Fishing Station in Carlisle Pa. Mike was a great guy to deal with, and his pricesare spot on. Quoted me 265.00 for a LCP+tax. Not too bad considering Gander Mtn. in Harrisburg Wanted 330.00 for one. I called Mike on Monday and asked if he had a LCP or could get one, He said he didnt have one in stock and that he may be able to order on in and that it usually takes week. He calls me back 1 day later and said he has one and it should be in Friday.

I called him Today and asked if we were still good for Friday and he said it came in Today, 1 day early. Went down to pick it up and like I said above Mike was a great guy to deal with. We talked about Open Carry and I gave him the address to the site, and he said he would check it out. All his guns he usually order in on request, but he sells them for Cost +25.00, not to bad if you ask me. I asked for prices on a few other firearms and his prices were cheaper than almost all other dealers in the area. His shop is mainly fishing supplies...so if you need anything fishing this is your place. His shop is just getting into firearm sales and supplies, so what he has on hand as of right now is limited but can order almost anything, and have it in within a week.

All in all it was a good experience and anyone in the Harrisburg/Carlisle Area should give him a call before buying elsewhere, waiting a few days may save you 50 or so dollars.

(sorry this is long)

Todd