Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Armstrong County)

Default Open Carry log 24 July 2008

Left the house with my wife and trusty S&W 659 secured in my Liberty Level II retention holster.
    Headed to Bloomfield to drop off 3 new servers at our hosting facility. No issues. Went from Bloomfield to Bridgeville to pick up our Daughter, Granddaughter, and Son in-law. Had some time to kill so my wife and I decided to get something to eat at CiCi’s Pizza in Bridgeville Plaza. No issues. Still have some time left so went to Home Depot to see if they had dropped their prices on apple trees (Not for another 2 weeks then 50% off). No Issues. Picked up our Daughter, Granddaughter, and Son in-law. His father asked about my OC and explained to him about OC and gave him a flier. He CC’s and didn’t know that OC was legal. Headed back home. Stopped at Sheetz in Cheswick for fuel and sodas No Issues
    Ed
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Berks County)

Default Re: Open Carry log 24 July 2008

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    No issues....No issues. ...[/B]...No Issues
    Yep, pretty much how it goes. Good on ya for getting out there and educating some family though.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by XRAY Joe View Post
    Today I CC'd with an SW1911 in a Galco leather high rise holster on my strong side. I had a 22mag cobra 2 shot derringer in a western style holster on my week side. I also had a Keltec P3at in my back pocket as my bug. I had a Taurus PT145 in a side mounted holster screwed to the right hand side of the drivers seat. I went to Walmart and no one noticed. After that I got a hoagie at the local WAWA, paid for it and no one noticed. I then proceeded to a Texas Hold'em cardgame where nobody "made" me. I stopped at the local 7-11 where I passed an LE with my strong side easily visible to him. He didn't notice. There was absolutley no stares from the general public and no negative comments. All in all I think it was quite an educational lesson for the general public.
    Mocking people is unacceptable on this forum and you have done it long enough. I ask you to please stop. We all know OC is not your thing and we get that. It is rude and against forum rules to enter a thread to just mock some one. So just please stop, and ignore all OC threads as we get it you don't like it or approve of it. But fact of the matter is it is legal and people do it, myself included. They post about their encounters to educate others. You are causing uneeded and unwated trouble.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Monroe County)

Good report

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    Mocking people is unacceptable on this forum and you have done it long enough. I ask you to please stop. We all know OC is not your thing and we get that. It is rude and against forum rules to enter a thread to just mock some one. So just please stop, and ignore all OC threads as we get it you don't like it or approve of it. But fact of the matter is it is legal and people do it, myself included. They post about their encounters to educate others. You are causing uneeded and unwated trouble.
    You were more polite than I would have been.
    Rep coming

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Gee, I am amazed X Ray Joe didn't post about having 15 OC'd handguns on him and then went all over Philly and made an effort to walk by police officers as often as possible. Of course of the 15, at least half would have to be Desert Eagles, and a couple of them would have to be Ruger Redhawks or S and W .500's. Plus he would be wearing a cowboy outfit, complete with chaps and spurs, and on the back of his tooled leather vest would be the words " wild wild east".

I mean if your gonna be making fun of OC, you really should go all out...
    LOL, I am a woman...

Left the house with my wife and trusty S&W 659 secured in my Liberty Level II retention holster.
    Headed to Bloomfield to drop off 3 new servers at our hosting facility. No issues. Went from Bloomfield to Bridgeville to pick up our Daughter, Granddaughter, and Son in-law. Had some time to kill so my wife and I decided to get something to eat at CiCi’s Pizza in Bridgeville Plaza. No issues. Still have some time left so went to Home Depot to see if they had dropped their prices on apple trees (Not for another 2 weeks then 50% off). No Issues. Picked up our Daughter, Granddaughter, and Son in-law. His father asked about my OC and explained to him about OC and gave him a flier. He CC’s and didn’t know that OC was legal. Headed back home. Stopped at Sheetz in Cheswick for fuel and sodas No Issues
    Ed

Good report!
    Keep up the good work.

(Adams County)

Liberty Level II retention holster.
    I was trying to find this holster online. Do you have a link?

I wasn't mocking anyone. I just posted my CC log. Also I put the little winking guy at the end. Lighten up. I deleted the message. Knight, now edit yours to take out the quote from me and it is totally gone.

XD, now that's funny.
    Last edited by XRAY Joe; July 25th, 2008 at 05:53 AM.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by XRAY Joe View Post
    I wasn't mocking anyone. I just posted my CC log.
    If you want to record your own experiences, create your own thread and post your experiences there. That way you'll be less likely to be 'misunderstood'.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast