Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Anyone OC in Falls Township, Tullytown, Bristol and have bad experiences?

I'm a Falls Township resident and want to start OCing. Have any members here OC'd in Falls, Tullytown, or Bristol? Those are the three main areas I'm always around (especially Walmart in Tullytown, and Bristol since I work there). Have any of you had negative encounters with the local PD's? I was just wondering how they view OC and handle it. Thanks!

-Phil

Default Re: Anyone OC in Falls Township, Tullytown, Bristol and have bad experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by petruccirocks02 View Post
    I'm a Falls Township resident and want to start OCing. Have any members here OC'd in Falls, Tullytown, or Bristol? Those are the three main areas I'm always around (especially Walmart in Tullytown, and Bristol since I work there). Have any of you had negative encounters with the local PD's? I was just wondering how they view OC and handle it. Thanks!

-Phil
    I'm not directly in your area, but I OC quite frequently. I'll just say that when you OC, it really helps to know all the laws, dress well and be well-groomed, be polite, and keep your SA always on alert. Like it or not, when you (or I) open carry, we become a representative of ALL GUN OWNERS. How you comport yourself will have lasting effects on the general public and how they perceive gun owners.

Have fun and be safe.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Anyone OC in Falls Township, Tullytown, Bristol and have bad experiences?

Thanks for the reply. I couldn't agree more with everything you said. I've been learning all the laws, etc.

-Phil