Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: SBR engraving in SWPA around Pittsburgh?

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    Did mine while I waited. This is not his full time job, call him and see if you guys can arrange a time to get it done. Nice guy, happy with his work.
    Thanks, I'll call him this weekend or early next week and set up an appointment.

(Allegheny County)

[QUOTE=bowkillpa;3142703]Great to meet Eric today. He was quick and precise on his work. I took my M92 in to be engraved for only $30...There was another guy in there as well with his M92. Will do business again!

See post below
    Last edited by arjohnson; February 13th, 2016 at 05:47 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bowkillpa View Post
    Great to meet Eric today. He was quick and precise on his work. I took my M92 in to be engraved for only $30...There was another guy in there as well with his M92. Will do business again!

Just got back from here, had 4 receivers engraved, needless to say I'm very happy with their work. Eric was great to deal with and he did them while I waited.

Got 3 lowers and my SCAR engraved.

Not to mention his prices are the best I've seen from any shop around, give him a try if you need something, you won't be disappointed.

(Westmoreland County)

Eric did a lower for me today. Great as usual. Been considering getting a couple guns cerakoted and talked over some of the options there. So many projects, so little time not to mention that pesky little budget.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by RaystownGuns View Post
    We are more central PA but we are an 01/03 SOT and can laser engrave SBR markings and logos. Here is an AK we just did under the trigger guard. We blacken all engravings so it blends in very well. We do several lowers per week so if you want to stop in we can usually turn it around within the hours, just call ahead and set up an appointment. Or mail it to us and we'll mail it back to your house. We can also engrave a new lower and have it ready for pickup/transfer, or mail to an FFL near you, we keep Spike's, Anderson's, and were about to have the PSA stealth lowers in stock. Our average price is $50 for most firearms. Here are a few recent pics:

Attachment 74382Attachment 74383Attachment 74384

www.raystownguns.com
    814-381-0515

Just had some work done here today. Great service, completed in about 30 minutes.

(Washington County)

A friend and I went to see Eric at REC GUNWORKS yesterday and we both had NFA engraving done. Eric was very cool, had great prices, and did one hell of a job. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
    "Confiscating is not stealing! I warned him!" -Valentin16

I just got an engraving done on Friday by General Manufacturing in Bethel Park. They charged $40 and I was in and out in under 30min(could have been 15-20 but we were bsing because they make cool government contract parts). They were really easy to work with and the quality is spectacular. http://www.generalmfg.net/lasermarki...ngprocess.html

Raw engraving

Filled in with a Birchwood Casey pen

A little better lighting.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by duqjeep2010 View Post
    I just got an engraving done on Friday by General Manufacturing in Bethel Park. They charged $40 and I was in and out in under 30min(could have been 15-20 but we were bsing because they make cool government contract parts). They were really easy to work with and the quality is spectacular. http://www.generalmfg.net/lasermarki...ngprocess.html
    Thread bump, but I did want to give a thumbs up for General Manufacturing. They responded to my inquiries super fast (and at some really odd hours too!), have a very nice scheduling system, and did the work really well. Here's what they did to my Coharie CA89...

(Westmoreland County)

I talked with Eric from REC Gunworks today and they recently upgraded to a laser engraver. NFA engravings will be 25$ with a discount for multiple items.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234