Hey guys,

I have searched the forums a few times but haven't found the info I am looking for, so if its out there please give me a link so I can check out other threads too.

I am a South Jersey resident (yes, we are way different than "jersey" - we really do need to succeed from the rest of the state...) that is living in Philadelphia for college. I am up here during the week and go home pretty much every weekend. I am attending a FL non-resident concealed carry workshop at my Sportsmen's Club on August 3rd and have a few questions about reciprocity and what size weapon is OK to carry.

I know PA and FL have reciprocity. My question is: Does my FL non-resident work the same way a PA LTCF works? Can I open carry in PA without being a PA resident, but have the FL non-res.?

I currently have a Beretta 92FS 9mm. I am planning on getting a Springfield XD .45 in the near future. Is my Beretta too large to carry? If it is - should I get the XD Compact 4" or the Sub-Compact 3" (doesn't have .45 cal option!)?

I just got a Blackhawk Serpa holster for my Beretta, but I don't think that would work for concealed carry very well during the summer. I have been checking out other IWB holsters that have come up in discussion on the forums, and have singled it down to a few manufacturers. The issue of comfort comes to mind though, since I ride a bicycle almost everywhere in the city - does anyone else ride a bike while wearing an IWB? Does it print?

These are all things I will figure out on my own in the upcoming weeks/months but any information you guys can help me with is much appreciated! Thanks guys and gals!