Installed this kit about a year ago. Have had it out about 6 or 7 times since installed, maybe 300 rounds +/- with no issues. Gun was at the range today and after one successful fired round the gun would chamber and no longer fire. The hammer will go into it's half cock position, and will draw back with the trigger being pulled, but when the trigger breaks the hammer slams back to half cock instead of all the way home. I watched the video on how to install/ troubleshoot the kit. He mentions briefly that this disconnect issue could be with the hammer pin or trigger pin in relation to the hammer catch, or possibly the trigger bar itself. It is a brief mention of the issue and it's stated basically that there are a few possible ways to remedy it. I emailed him, and hopefully will have an answer tomorrow. I have had nothing but a great experience with Galloway Precision and their staff since installing this kit a year ago. This is the first issue I have had with the kit or the gun since. I am posting this hoping someone on here maybe had the same issue and has some advice. I will keep this thread updated so if it happens to someone else, they have an idea as there is not much on the internet about this issue.