We are running a 50 BMG Ammo Group Buy for the month of June going into July.

Please read the info below and make sure to post your 100% interest in joining this Group Buy. If you post on the thread your interest, I will hold you to it. So, make sure you are committed.

The Ammo is being produced by tmi50bmg.com Scott, the owner, produces most of the 50 BMG ammo on the West Coast and has a very good reputation doing so......

There is a minimum in this group buy. One can minimum with 150 rounds/can. Please do not ask me if you can buy less than one can. Buddy up with someone close and buy at least one full can.

Payment is by CC, money order, or Cash. I believe CC fees will apply to purchase. Shipping is in addition to the cost of purchase. If you purchase enough ammo, you can go freight. Will save you some bucks.

The following rounds are available.......

FMJ......647gr......................$1.80/round@150 rounds/can=$270.00/can

AP........690gr.....................$2.00/round@150 rounds/can=$300.00/can

API......no gr count..............$1.70/round@150 rounds/can=$255.00/can

APIT....no gr count..............$1.65/round@150 rounds/can=$247.50/can

Shipping is in addition to the above cost/can.....

Please post all of your questions in this thread.....OK?

You can make a purchase now and pay for it. Your purchase will ship within a week. OR, you can post on here what you are going to buy and make the purchase after the first week of July......for those of you looking to spread the pain around.

Send me a PM with your interest as well. I will give you contact info to place purchase.

Renov8