Not exactly sure what this will entail, but it seems to be focused on us New Yorkers who take trips down to PA.

It's a shame to know that so many people are going to waste a lot of their time going to this (probably getting misinformation). I try to let people I know around where I live the information that I was able to get through this amazing (way better than the New York forum i have been able to find) and even try to send them to this forum to get info for themselves, as I do not want to be the end all say all for them.

I have also tried to tell people just take the 2 hour drive from where I (we) live to Coudersport to get their non residents LTCF and then not really have to worry about much.
(why a 2 hour drive instead of the 15 min drive to the closer county, well because the two closest counties decided they will not give nonresidents a LTCF, which i believe is against PA state law)

TOWANDA, PA (18 NEWS) – State Rep. Tina Pickett (R-PA) will host a "Concealed Carry Seminar" in Bradford County Thursday. It's taking place from 6-8 P.M. at the Ulster Firehall in Ulster Township.

“With our proximity to New York, it’s even more imperative that people know how their right to carry is impacted when they cross the border. This seminar will include that important information and much more," said Pickett.

Seating is limited, so interested attendees must call Pickett’s Towanda office at (570) 265-3124 or sign up on her website at www.RepPickett.com.

http://m.mytwintiers.com/display/273...d2907d200e353e