Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: No jeepers?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: No jeepers?

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    I was impressed with it. Admittedly, I was pretty down on the Jeep in general. I thought it would ride like a tank and be noisier than an airplane, but I was wrong.
    Mines rides nice on 35's, 70mph on highway with no shake, rattle or wondering. It rides almost as smooth as when it was stock, just a little stiffer due to suspension and shocks.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    What's the warranty????
    I knock off my cheap lights , I'm ok. I bust up a couple 100 dollars worth of lights and maybe not so much.
    Lifetime, paid 360.00 delivered for all 4 including A-pillar mounts and wiring harnesses made specifically for an S-pod, did lots of research and these are hard to beat for quality, price and warranty. Lots of people running these on jeep forums and they all seem very happy.

(Allegheny County)

Lifetime , that's good.
    But if you bust them up , are you saying they are still covered?
    As that is what I was told , I just have such a hard time believing that if I send them back the light in pieces , I will get new lights.
    But they are great at night I know that.
    You would have to really do something drastic to bust these up, these lights are built like tanks. If your really worried about breaking I would call first to make sure badly abused is covered under the warranty. I honestly don't see these things breaking like cheap lights do.

I bought them direct, if your a member on the wranglerforum they have a promo code that gets you 10% off your order.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    I was impressed with it. Admittedly, I was pretty down on the Jeep in general. I thought it would ride like a tank and be noisier than an airplane, but I was wrong.
    I love mine, just wish it got decent gas milage, being shaped like a brick that ain't going to happen, but no problems on the highway. Of course that changes with certain mods like oversize tires and lift.

That said, I have a 2013 Wrangler Unlimited and wifey has a 2014 Grand Cherokee.

I've done some minor mods, swapped out the tires, changed the stock fog lights to Inspired Engineering 4 cube LED's, well worth the money, installed a CB and a few other things.

I have no real desire to offroad with it, I've always wanted one, but as my daily driver I just don't want to break/rust it up. I drive a tri-axle dump truck for a construction company, a lot of days I'm off-roading in it, muds, rocks, getting unstuck, and getting paid, so I get my fill of that type of stuff at work. I have had a blast in the snow with it though.

(Chester County)

Sorry, not a Jeep if it has four doors. Heep maybe. Jeep NO.

(Allegheny County)

Here's my 04 WJ. Lifted 2.5" on 31.5" Grabbers. Added the Overland rock sliders, and OEM hitch. Also has Fawkes Fab front shackle tabs. This was from before I moved here, so ignore that hideous yellow plate.

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    You would have to really do something drastic to bust these up, these lights are built like tanks. If your really worried about breaking I would call first to make sure badly abused is covered under the warranty. I honestly don't see these things breaking like cheap lights do.

I bought them direct, if your a member on the wranglerforum they have a promo code that gets you 10% off your order.
    Thanks a lot for the info. I am on another jeep forum but they may have the same thing. Never spent too much time there.
    Mostly hunting other jeepers in the area.
    But will look around.

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    Here's my 04 WJ. Lifted 2.5" on 31.5" Grabbers. Added the Overland rock sliders, and OEM hitch. Also has Fawkes Fab front shackle tabs. This was from before I moved here, so ignore that hideous yellow plate.

Jersey????
    If so , you been to the barrows or pine barrows or whatever?
    If so , I'd like to hear more. Havnt talked to many that actually went ..... just those who want to , maybe like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Sorry, not a Jeep if it has four doors. Heep maybe. Jeep NO.

I figure family's jeep to and , because of guys like soberbyker , who buys these , takes care of them and doesn't beat the snot out of them.
    But rack up some mileage and keep them til they really depreciate.
    Some day the dollar value of these will be low enough to make an affordable off roader that can be beat.

So thanks soberbyker , plus now I got to get a pic of mine from the air too.

(Delaware County)

Jersey????
    If so , you been to the barrows or pine barrows or whatever?
    If so , I'd like to hear more. Havnt talked to many that actually went ..... just those who want to , maybe like me.
    Pine Barrens.

http://www.pineypower.com/offroading.htm

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/wharton...a-quick-guide/

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast