Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: No jeepers?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: No jeepers?

I have a 2013 on 35's with lots of mods.

Have one myself and now it is time for some mods. Y'all doing your own lifts or do you have a place you recommend? I am looking at a simple 2 inch lift but when I change out the tires and all I want someone who can reset the computer and tune it right.

(Delaware County)

Jeep jeep

98 Cherokee classic. 5.5 lift, cut and folded fenders, on 285 70 R16s (3310.5)

In the shop at moment getting transmission work and new tires mounted, balanced and alinement. I hate when shes away from home. But i don't do transmission work.
    Rifle first, rifle last, rifle always.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Crab View Post
    Have one myself and now it is time for some mods. Y'all doing your own lifts or do you have a place you recommend? I am looking at a simple 2 inch lift but when I change out the tires and all I want someone who can reset the computer and tune it right.
    Buy a flashcal and set it yourself, that's what I did. I changed gears, tires and reset with the flashcal, piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    I have a 2013 on 35's with lots of mods.

Hey , what aux lights are you running?
    I keep busting off any i stick on my bumper and got to see a guy with one of those long LED light bars on his roof. LIGHTS up the night. $$$$ , I was told that no matter what they are warranted. Even if you smash into a tree. I find that hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Crab View Post
    For a suspension lift , I like the BDS. their 2 incher gave me 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 and it's remained the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Delcozrt View Post
    Jeep jeep

98 Cherokee classic. 5.5 lift, cut and folded fenders, on 285 70 R16s (3310.5)

In the shop at moment getting transmission work and new tires mounted, balanced and alinement. I hate when shes away from home. But i don't do transmission work.
    Seriously? What is that? A station wagon?
    Actually if I had a place to put it and could deal with having another internal combustion engine to deal with , that's about exactly what I'd want. Use it in the winter instead of the wrangler plus lots of sleeping room.
    I just can't fit a XJ anywhere , got too much crap as it is but I keep thinking about it

Here letting a H3 know they aren't wanted in these parts.
    Hippies!

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    Why am I not sure that counts?

I was at the dealer last year or year before amd salesman came out and asked if I wanted to drive the 4 door we were looking at.
    Dumb question , of course I did. Guy didn't ask if I was in the market.
    We took turns blowing down the freeway , seriously at 100m.p.h is was stone cold smooth and quiet. What a ride , considering how angry my TJ gets when you hit 60
    I was impressed with it. Admittedly, I was pretty down on the Jeep in general. I thought it would ride like a tank and be noisier than an airplane, but I was wrong.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    Hey , what aux lights are you running?
    I keep busting off any i stick on my bumper and got to see a guy with one of those long LED light bars on his roof. LIGHTS up the night. $$$$ , I was told that no matter what they are warranted. Even if you smash into a tree. I find that hard to believe.
    They are Inspired Engineering 6 cube LED's, spots up high and floods on bumper. They are just shy of 2500 lumens each and they light up the night.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast