The academic portion of required for the Utah No Resident Carry permit, with application. Live fire is included. Minimum of 4 hours per the Department.

$80 go to "Training" on the www.jsholsters.com

Jason Schafer Jason@jsholsters.com

484 544 0079

I will be conducting the Utah CCW course on Saturday August 2 @ 1 pm at the Langhorne Rod and Gun Club club house. The cost of the course is $80 and the time for the course is the mandatory 4 hour minimum as prescribed by the Utah BCI.

For those interested in applying to FL, I can also provide you with a signed training letter outlining the course objectives. We can also conduct a live fire exercise to augment the training letter (Utah BCI does not mandate live fire). I can provide the firearms/ammo necessary for the live fire on the indoor range.

Send email to training@jsholsters.com if you would like to request a seat in the course or if you have any questions.

Jason

From the BCI Website (http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/FAQother.html)

Although there are many states that will recognize the Utah concealed firearm permit, the State of Utah has formal reciprocity with the following states (Click on the name of the state for further information):

Alabama
Alaska
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Louisiana
Mississippi
New Hampshire
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Texas
Washington state

The following states recognize the Utah concealed firearm permit. (Click on the name of the state for further information):

Arizona
Arkansas
Delaware
Idaho
Indiana
Kentucky
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New Mexico