Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Thumbs up Sighted in my ACOG @ Targetmaster

Good night @ Targetmaster tonight. I didn't know when I would get a chance to go to my club to sight in my Colt 20" with a new ACOG, but I couldn't stop thinking about it so I went to Targetmaster in Chadds Ford, SEPA.

I used their rest and put another bag I had on top of it. Zeroed the irons and then zeroed the ACOG. It is so easy to get these things zeroed using a rest @ 25 yards. I had bought 100 rounds of their frangible ammo, so I spend the rest of the hour plinking. I did feel bad shooting a rifle indoors when everyone else was shooting pistols, but it didn't seem all that loud, so I apologize for being the tool with an AR at an indoor range.

Anyway the R/O was really good. Not overbearing but was able to quickly identify who knew what they were doing and who needed attention. Anyone he wasn't sure about he would ask when they came in about their experience, just the basic "is this your first time shooting a gun", and offered real advice on basic safety and how to shoot. As the hour progressed the range filled up to about a third (they have a ton of lanes), but the crowd was very positive and having fun.

Anyway, just wanted to give them a thumbs up for tonight.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Sighted in my ACOG @ Targetmaster

Am glad you had a fun time. I shot lots of times at targetmaster and even took the classes with them and had no problems with the staff. I always had a fun time when I visited the range. Just how much do they charge for the frangible ammo?

(Chester County)

Default Re: Sighted in my ACOG @ Targetmaster

$12.99/box of 20 for frangible Federal 223. It functioned flawlessly in the Colt. I have also shot it through a Bushmaster and a friend of mine shot it through his Bushmaster and we have never had a malfunction with it.