Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Smile TAURUS MILLENIUM G-2 9MM

Got a chance to asses this piece,Taurus has been making improvements ( still have my 85 polished ss from 80s ) Like the trigger cloned after the glock,the grip unusually hars stipple but easy to grab when sweaty,adjustable sight that were accurate and dead on,comes w two 12 round mags and saftey for those who prefer safteys,he paid $269 otd,not bad I would recomment this gun if you finances warrant it as a dependable low cost ccw. JMO/MDT

Default Re: TAURUS MILLENIUM G-2 9MM

I bought 6 24/7 G2 9mm's when they first came out to use for teaching church kids to shoot and for shoot outings. This gun had all the features and ergos for teaching, easily, and the price was bonkers. Personally, I think the 24/7 Pro, the G2, and the 800 series Taurus polymers are great guns. I had these guns in my home for the PD of my entire family for a number of years. I'd still have them (and not Glocks) if you could get parts for them without having to send the whole gun in for one little trigger bar.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

My 1st semi-auto pistol was a Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm it was a great little pistol in just about every way. I probably 500 rounds through it in the 1st day alone. I ended up giving it to a friend who didn't have much money to buy a new pistol for HD. He still has it all these years later and he shoots it a few times a month. The only ding on it for me was the Heine strait 8 sights just could not get used to them at least back then.

For $269.00 OTD your not going to do much better in the 9mm category.

Last edited by Hodgie; April 21st, 2015 at 06:52 PM.

I still have two 24/7 Pro 9mm's. Honestly, they were so proven, I kept two of them over two of the G2's, and my daughters were already accustomed to the Pro's, anyways. One of them has a documented 7900 rds without a single failure and one of my twin daughters has just over 4000 of those. The other Pro is still hanging on to 4800 rds, but that daughter is shooting a G34 and G17, now.

I will never sell the Pro's.

Once in awhile I browse Gunbroker looking for a OSS in .45acp. Hard to find and when you do they are selling for a premium well at least for a used Taurus.

(Delaware County)

This is my summer CCW W/TR11 laser along with its bigger brother the PT145. Both are great weapons that have never jamed.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Once in awhile I browse Gunbroker looking for a OSS in .45acp. Hard to find and when you do they are selling for a premium well at least for a used Taurus.
    Yep. I also had a pair of those I got for $1000, NIB. Now, they are still the same price. I traded that pair for an HK USP. I'd trade back in a heart beat if I knew then what I know now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    This is my summer CCW W/TR11 laser along with its bigger brother the PT145. Both are great weapons that have never jamed.
    Dude, the linky no posty.