Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kel Tec P-32

Default Kel Tec P-32

I am really glad I bought a P-32, this little pocket gun is IMO the greatest pocket gun. Slim, light, holds 7+1 and low recoil. Bought mine new and it has 300 flawless rounds thru it. I shoot both HP's and FMJ but only carry FMJ. This little gun goes everywhere with me. A great "get off me" gun. Hope some of you that need a pocket gun will buy it.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Kel Tec P-32

I like mine as well. I never wanted the KT .380. I slip it in my pocket when I cant carry my p11 OWB.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Chester County)

I agree - for the price the P32 is a great little gun. I did have one problem that was discussed here:

http://forum.pafoa.org/pistols-41/27...ve-rounds.html
    IANAL

(Bucks County)

The Mrs has one an its a great little piece. Never had a FTAnything. It's also way more accurate than it should be.

I want to pick one up for myself but I'm waiting till they come out with one in pink.

(Delaware County)

I have had mine for about 15 years. Needed a little polishing but has been reliable through hundreds of rounds. A constant companion, it's light and disappears even in jean pockets. If the P3AT was available when I bought the gun I would probably have bought that but don't feel the need to upgrade. It works as my backup and sometimes as my primary depending on conditions. I wouldn't want to get shot with a .32ACP. If I ever had to shoot someone they would get a load of buckshot one slug at a time.

For a "Get Off Me" gun, I want a revolver. Having the slide pushed out of battery when the muzzle is being ground into some body part is not what I desire to happen.

Rick

(Delaware County)

I want one. For when a Ruger LCP is too big.

Quote Originally Posted by PHL9mm View Post
    I want one. For when a Ruger LCP is too big.

Huh???

Not much , if any physical size diff between the two.

I like my KT P3AT .380 , but when that's too big , I have my Seecamp .32 loaded with Silvertips.

FWIW; The old Marshall/Sanow reports of actual shootings showed very little difference between the .32 and .380.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Montgomery County)

Is this the same P-32 you told us about in December?

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    All I can say is the P-32 is one excellent pocket pistol. I have put 100 flawless rounds thru it and it shoots well one hand or two. I have fired a small .380 and it is much to snappy and would not want to shoot more than about 10 rounds. With the P-32 I can shoot 50 rounds and be ready to shoot 50 more. I just want people to know how nice this gun is. Dependable, accurate enough, and goes bang every time you pull the trigger.
    If you are looking for a pocket gun, before you buy a small .380 try and shoot a Kel Tec P-32, I believe you will really like it.
    So since December you have put 200 more rounds through it? Why so many shots?

.32 acp? No thanks. The P32 is the same grip/frame as the P3AT. For the same size and weight BUG, I want the larger, more readily available and affordable .380 round. for regular Kel-Tec conceal carry, give me a P-11.

(Beaver County)

I recently sold mine off. It worked okay, I just never had much confidence in either it or the efficacy of the .32 acp. These days, if I want to stick a gun in my pocket I use my dad's old .38.
    The first one to use the word "sheeple" automatically loses the argument.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast