Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,213
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    I'll drive by daily and keep you posted!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brickerville, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    183

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    We will open for business in the new shop August 3.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,213
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    Indoor range? Cost?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brickerville, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    183

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    The retail shop will open first. The range will follow although the time frame is not certain.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    The Gun Bill be open tomorrow 8/1. Come on in and check out the new place.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    berks, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    152203

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    Quote Originally Posted by rbergum95 View Post
    The Gun Bill be open tomorrow 8/1. Come on in and check out the new place.
    Ron, I know what you were trying to say here! The Gun Barn will be open for business Saturday August 1st at the new shop in Myerstown. I was not told what the hours will be for Saturday however I encourage everyone to check out the new shop!

    I have had the privilege to see the new shop several times over the last few months and have to say that the shop has come a long way in a short amount of time. The new shop has the same feel as the old shop without having to bump elbows with the next guy.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bethel twp, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    218380

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    I stopped in this afternoon
    Wow!
    The new shop looks great!
    I definitely recommend stopping in to check it out.
    Last edited by 2kfxtsb; August 1st, 2015 at 01:47 PM. Reason: bad engrish

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    Quote Originally Posted by tripleS View Post
    Ron, I know what you were trying to say here! The Gun Barn will be open for business Saturday August 1st at the new shop in Myerstown. I was not told what the hours will be for Saturday however I encourage everyone to check out the new shop!

    I have had the privilege to see the new shop several times over the last few months and have to say that the shop has come a long way in a short amount of time. The new shop has the same feel as the old shop without having to bump elbows with the next guy.
    WOW. I guess that what a few days with no sleep gets me.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    2,375
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    Quote Originally Posted by 2kfxtsb View Post
    I stopped in this afternoon
    Wow!
    The new shop looks great!
    I definitely recommend stopping in to check it out.
    Do you still have to look UP to see all the goodies? I need to stop by when I get in the area!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Enck's Gun Barn Expanding

    Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Do you still have to look UP to see all the goodies? I need to stop by when I get in the area!
    Yes you do. That was one of the requirements the regular customers wanted. And instead of 2 stools to sit down and relax on there is an entire lounge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Enck's Gun Barn
    By L T C in forum Shops
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: December 21st, 2016, 03:32 PM
  2. Enck's Gun Barn, Newsmanstown PA
    By PaulH in forum Shops
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 28th, 2010, 11:41 PM
  3. Enck's Gun Barn (Lebanon County)
    By 762xIan in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 16th, 2009, 07:43 AM
  4. Enck's Gun Barn in Newmanstown, PA
    By BerksCountyDave in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 9th, 2008, 11:41 PM
  5. Review: Enck's Gun Barn
    By greyhouse in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 30th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops