Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hokkmike Guest

Default Re: Range report with the HK VP9

ARjohnson.. You do realize that you are spreading another gun-buying virus? Because of your post I was checking this out at my LGS. They are nice. The prices weren't very competitive thought.

I just bought a Sig P250C so it will be a while. (I love this gun BTW)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    ARjohnson.. You do realize that you are spreading another gun-buying virus? Because of your post I was checking this out at my LGS. They are nice. The prices weren't very competitive thought.

I just bought a Sig P250C so it will be a while. (I love this gun BTW)
    , prices online are pretty good. Price is not something I look at first, if I feel it's worth it then I'll buy at at the best price I find.

(Montgomery County)

Congrats on the vp9! Its a tremendous gun. I just don't understand the gripe on price with Hk's. In fact, the VP9 is not much more than a Glock 17 and the quality is superior. I'm selling all Glocks except my G19 and thats just because I have so many mags and holsters for it it would be stupid to sell it. Plus it was my first gun so its kind of sentimental.

The accuracy you displayed is typical and will most likely be even better after you figure out which grip panel works best for you. The mags are scarce right now but I'm sure they'll become more available. I've seen them anywhere from $35-50 so keep your eyes peeled. HKpro has a good classifieds section and a wealth of info.

I'd rather have one Hk anything than 2 or 3 M&p's/Glocks/Springfield/etc.. but to each his own.
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post
    Congrats on the vp9! Its a tremendous gun. I just don't understand the gripe on price with Hk's. In fact, the VP9 is not much more than a Glock 17 and the quality is superior. I'm selling all Glocks except my G19 and thats just because I have so many mags and holsters for it it would be stupid to sell it. Plus it was my first gun so its kind of sentimental.

The accuracy you displayed is typical and will most likely be even better after you figure out which grip panel works best for you. The mags are scarce right now but I'm sure they'll become more available. I've seen them anywhere from $35-50 so keep your eyes peeled. HKpro has a good classifieds section and a wealth of info.

I'd rather have one Hk anything than 2 or 3 M&p's/Glocks/Springfield/etc.. but to each his own.
    That says a lot coming from the GlockMaster! But ARjohnson, I'm seriously jealous. Good buy, happy shooting.
    I'm only here for the wood c-rings.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post

I'm heavily invested in Glocks so I won't be getting rid of them because of the VP9, so far I like the VP9, it made a very good first impression. What I like most is the ergos, fits like a glove. Not to mention the trigger is better than Glock.

What I dislike is mag availability, however I found 2 places online with them in stock so I ordered 3, they will be here on Monday, I'll pick a few more up but no rush.

I'm going to shoot this gun often and I can see it getting more range time than my G17's, and I have 5 of those. Who knows I may pick up another VP9 as I like to have multiples of the same gun,

If anyone is looking to buy a striker fired gun and are unsure about the HK, don't be as you will not be disappointed. They hit a home run with the VP9, and it's priced right.

This also comes from a Glock guy.

(Allegheny County)

I love my VP9. Flawless so far and fits me better than the Glock 19. I'm just not a 9mm guy though. Hoping they do a VP45 in the next year or two, if they stay on track I think it would be great!

What I dislike is mag availability, however I found 2 places online with them in stock so I ordered 3, they will be here on Monday, I'll pick a few more up but no rush.

You mind saying where you found some?!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee CO View Post

You mind saying where you found some?!
    I ordered another 3 so I have 6 coming.

This is where I got them, looks like they are still in stock.

https://www.preppergunshop.com/index....html?___SID=U

This place also has them.

http://www.deguns.net/HK-P30-VP9-9MM...-p/234316s.htm

(Allegheny County)

Mags weren't that hard to find, got 6 delivered today.

$47.99ea
    Man I am far from cheap but this is one thing that will keep me from owning the VP9 or if I were to from using it as my SHTF or go to bug out pistol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast