Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default HK VP9 who has one?

Who has an HK VP9 and your thoughts on it. I've been thinking of buying one as everything I here about them is good.

Default Re: HK VP9 who has one?

I have the LE version and love it. Soft shooter, don't shoot lead though. Extra mags are hard to find, same as the P30. You can modify a Glock Serpa holster to fit per Youtube or try and find the P30 version.

(Lackawanna County)

I fomdled one and talked myself out of it. It was small about glock 19 size. I was looking more for a full size in the way of a glock 17 or so. Very thin and I can imagine it would be great for small hands. I hated the mag release and it was such a departure from what I was used to I didn't want to get into a new technique really. If had a pretty good stock trigger and solid set of sights on it. Overall I think it would be a great gun just wasn't for me. I do know someone who boughht one that I might get to actively finger bang without buying.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee CO View Post
    I have the LE version and love it. Soft shooter, don't shoot lead though. Extra mags are hard to find, same as the P30. You can modify a Glock Serpa holster to fit per Youtube or try and find the P30 version.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    I fomdled one and talked myself out of it. It was small about glock 19 size. I was looking more for a full size in the way of a glock 17 or so. Very thin and I can imagine it would be great for small hands. I hated the mag release and it was such a departure from what I was used to I didn't want to get into a new technique really. If had a pretty good stock trigger and solid set of sights on it. Overall I think it would be a great gun just wasn't for me. I do know someone who boughht one that I might get to actively finger bang without buying.
    From what I saw it is exactly the same size as a G17 with a slightly wider slide, only downfall is it hold 15 instead of 17 rnds.

(Lackawanna County)

Look at the specs for a 19. And the capacity. The 19 is just a half inch shorter and the rest of the dimensions are within tenths

(Bucks County)

My wife and I each have one and they are great. The very good trigger gets even better after a couple hundred rounds. Very good accuracy.

Mags are in short supply but,otherwise, I highly recommend.

Also, price is very competitive.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    Look at the specs for a 19. And the capacity. The 19 is just a half inch shorter and the rest of the dimensions are within tenths
    I saw the review on a you tube video and it was compared side by side to a G17, exact same size.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelVain View Post
    My wife and I each have one and they are great. The very good trigger gets even better after a couple hundred rounds. Very good accuracy.

Mags are in short supply but,otherwise, I highly recommend.

Also, price is very competitive.
    I like the price and I prefer striker fired guns over all else. I'm going to a gun show this weekend and if I find one for the price I can but one online or close I'm buying it.

(Delaware County)

Great pistol, I traded a Glock 22 for one and I am very happy with the trade. Fit of the pistol is perfect for my little hands. It's my every day carry gun.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Glock22 View Post
    Great pistol, I traded a Glock 22 for one and I am very happy with the trade. Fit of the pistol is perfect for my little hands. It's my every day carry gun.
    What about your user name now?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast