Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default For all the decocker haters I present the TP9 SF

You bitched and they heard.

I cannot wait to get my mitts on a few of those sub $300.00 SA models that will be on the market soon.

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: For all the decocker haters I present the TP9 SF

Say what you will about canik, they listen to their customers better than anyone else in the industry. It's almost like they want us to spend our money

(Montgomery County)

You guys talk about Canik as if it is a household name. When he said Turkey I thought of Stoeger.

Well in the firearms hub bub world they are a big up and comer the last few years with the TP9 quality vs price. They have been exporting pistols to the American commercial for quite some time. They are also a major defense contractor for the Turkish military and police. Their facility is quite impressive I am hoping that Mac get's some good inside video of it's inner workings.

(Lancaster County)

Shouldn't the decocker actually be called the Lorena?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Northampton County)

The reality of the Turkish firearms manufacturing is that Turkey is the 5th largest manufacturer of firearms in the world using all your modern manufacturing methods. Many of the shotguns and pistols including everything sold by Armalite are made inn Turkey. Most of the shotguns being sold by European companies are mad in Turkey. There are over 50 models of pistols made in Turkey. I have been carrying the TP9SA since Christmas and I am still waiting for my pistol to magically de-cock -it ain't gonna happen! Mac and several other reviewers got there panties in a twist over this feature. You have to push it in with some force and you hear an audible click when it de-cocks. The pistol is a copy of the Walther P99 with a way better trigger. I do like the fact that it will be offered without the de-cock feature because I don't use it anyways. However it has not been an issue for me in my shop smacking my pistol on my desk and work benches. The best thing about this pistol is the trigger system which beats stock Glocks, M&P's and the new HK hands down . It is an outstanding shooter. The holster that comes with it works but destroys the finish on the slide due to fit. I will have a custom holster made along with some mag carriers. I have put over two thousand rounds though it with zero issues and no major cleaning, I really should clean it though, I don't usually wait this long to clean something. I will add the SF model to my collection when it is available,but I really would prefer a compact version for daily carry.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor