Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Ahh the Superbowl...

I look forward to the one time of the year when I can sit in front of my TV and relax watching all the new commercials, dont get me wrong, I am not a sports fan.. My wife likes the football but I love the new commercials. Mind you the rest of the year I generally skip them.

Anyways, this year I was stuck working during my favorite new commercial show!! I know, I could have called off, but every one would have said it was to watch the football game. Little do they know I have a thing for the commercials, after all, its not every day you see a company dish out millions per second to be on the air. Who can say they where 10 feet from a 52 inch plasma TV and dint have time to watch the superbowl other then me!

I did get to catch some of the half time, It was the only time there was few alarms all night, thats probably because every one was out getting more beer or chips... So I saw Prince "Dancing in the Rain",,, Did he really sing and play a guitar in the rain? Wouldnt that be shocking with al them wires?
    Anyways I came home, and right after looking up my favorite spot on the net, this very site here PAFOA.org, I went to hunt me down some commercials!!!
    And I found them! so if like me your a commercial addict, here they are http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

Have fun!!!
    Last edited by Frenchy; February 5th, 2007 at 02:50 AM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly