Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIA 22 tcm/9

(Cumberland County)

Default RIA 22 tcm/9

I gotta unplug this computer! I've been really wanting the 22 tcm and I've been wanting a new 9mm 1911 - so....... Put her on layaway, makes me feel better to pay off in a couple weeks vs all at once I really wanted the 4.5" model with VZ grips.
    Now I wish I would have picked up some ammo at the Harrisburg gunshow, several had it pretty cheap.....

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

Default Re: RIA 22 tcm/9

hope you grabbed some extra mags, the one that comes with it empties too fast this is where I get my ammo http://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/c...&category=TCM0

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    hope you grabbed some extra mags, the one that comes with it empties too fast this is where I get my ammo http://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/c...&category=TCM0
    Thanks, I looked up online and found them and Cabela's had the best price ( Cabela's only $5 shipping if you get 4+ boxes ).
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I gotta unplug this computer! I've been really wanting the 22 tcm and I've been wanting a new 9mm 1911 - so....... Put her on layaway, makes me feel better to pay off in a couple weeks vs all at once I really wanted the 4.5" model with VZ grips.
    Now I wish I would have picked up some ammo at the Harrisburg gunshow, several had it pretty cheap.....

Thank God you posted!

I was getting the shakes from not hearing about your gun of the week, and I read your post about 0130 today and was able to go to sleep.

Seriously, congrats. I've wanted to play with that cartridge but I'm in simplification mode now and don't need another handgun cartridge tool-up.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(York County)

took mine to the range today and holy crap I'm in LOVE! i shot a half gallon container of water with it and the first and only shot ripped the container in two! this pistol is so powerful and the muzzle flame is awesome! the perfect carry piece in my opinion. very little recoil, pretty accurate, and VERY powerful at about 2000 FPS! you will love this little guy. I'm not big into the 9mm caliber but i did get the combo A2 package and I'm VERY impressed. i managed to snag 10 boxes for $17 a box some months ago but it appears as though the ammo has jumped in price quite a bit since then!

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    took mine to the range today and holy crap I'm in LOVE! i shot a half gallon container of water with it and the first and only shot ripped the container in two! this pistol is so powerful and the muzzle flame is awesome! the perfect carry piece in my opinion. very little recoil, pretty accurate, and VERY powerful at about 2000 FPS! you will love this little guy. I'm not big into the 9mm caliber but i did get the combo A2 package and I'm VERY impressed. i managed to snag 10 boxes for $17 a box some months ago but it appears as though the ammo has jumped in price quite a bit since then!
    Thanks for the update - I will probably only last a couple weeks on layaway then will have to pay it off - lol. I agree, 17 rounds of 22 tcm seems like a nice carry piece for me
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post

You suck...
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    You suck...
    He sucks once a week, at least, then wants to talk about ammo prices. I love irony.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

How do you afford all this stuff? I mean really good lord.

(Cumberland County)

Knight - thank you, I know I score big when you tell me I suck.
    300 - irony is my middle name
    PA - by bargain hunting for ammo
    Noah - glad I can help your sleep patterns
    Empty - nothing from you - lol

Geez, it's like having 5 more wives !
    Last edited by cruzans; April 7th, 2015 at 05:50 PM.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast