I see a lot of talk here and at other boards as to how the government and banks have fouled this economy up royally and in fact that is absolutely true.

Now a lot of people may see what is happening with the market crashing, the dollar dropping like a rock, oil prices making new highs each and every day and housing falling apart at the seams but I also see a lot of people that may not know why this is happening and why it is happening at this time in history.

This is an amazingly well done video series that explains it all in terms just about anyone can understand without a PHD in economics. I have shown this to many people that wanted to know but didn't really know where to start looking. The entire series is broken down into sections that explain one aspect of the problems (e.g. bite sized pieces) and it is VERY well done! This is NOT "tin foil hat" stuff, this is 100% fact that can be documented quite easily.

I recommend this to anyone that wants to know what is happening, why it is happening and how to protect yourself and your family (it doesn't actually give details how to protect yourself but anyone can see where the problems lie). The entire series of videos only takes 2 hours to watch .... I can tell you right now it will be the most eye opening informative 2 hours of your life!

http://www.chrismartenson.com/crashcourse

You know what they say, information is power ... and knowing what could happen in the very near future is the most powerful information ever!