Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default WWW.LEESMAGS.COM

0 out of 10

while not a actual shop here in PA but it has an online store and sells things on Gunbroker.

I generally give people the benefit of dough that maybe i was misunderstood when conflict presents its self but the manner and tone of my communication with the organization was flat out unprofessional.
    They practice a bait and switch pricing. I messaged the vendor in regards to a listing shipping cost and just wanted to make sure what the total fees will be. the response i got was that the price was too low and they changed the listing to a higher price, all of this after the item was sold to other buyers at the lower price. once I questioned the change in price and asked if they would honor the lower price for me as I was the one who called attention to the mistake in the posting. I was blasted with emails saying to never message them again and they were blocking me from bidding on their items (not that i would want to at this point) and file a harassment complaint. real class act here :-)

I strongly advise NOT buying from them.
    information below:
    WWW.LEESMAGS.COM
    leej***2@goldenwest
    Lee Lassegard

please let me know if you have any experience with them, or think you know what I did wrong, because I don't

Default Re: WWW.LEESMAGS.COM

I too am experiencing some very strange behavior and messaging out of leesmags, an e-commerce dealer run by Lee Lassegard of New Underwood, South Dakota, selling on Gunbroker. If this is just a periodic anomaly ( low blood sugar, or bi-polarity, etc) my issue with him can probably be dealt with between gentlemen. If, however, it is an ongoing lifetime issue with the man, neither you nor I are going to be able to help him or straighten him out. Nor do we need any hot-heads, thieves, or less-than-honest people in the gun culture.
    No, X-Ghost-X, don't doubt yourself on this one. Had I known the man would respond this way, I would never have bid on anything that had his name on it. At any price.
    All the best. I hope this helps assuage an old insult from him.
    Jerry

Default Re: WWW.LEESMAGS.COM

More feedback on this guy. He ran Lee's Powersports in Mitchell, South Dakota. He sold Rocketta (sp) and other motorcycles, mostly Chinese by all appearances. So far as I have been able to find, some very reasonable sounding people have made comment on his business practices and web behavior. The feedback has been uniformly BAD.