Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Harrisburg Patriot News column: ban guns

Default Re: Harrisburg Patriot News column: ban guns

We need to build gun free zones. We have special accomodations for the other special people, why not gun free zones where they can live safely without fear of guns and gun owners.

The gun free zones should have high walls so no guns or owners can sneak inside. Of course we'll have to place lots of armed guards in towers on the walls to protect these poor idiots and keep them from getting out once they realize their fantasy world doesn't exist.

(Berks County)

"But I guarantee, that if guns are outlawed, murders would decrease. Of course, there is evidence from a 2007 report by Harvard University that refutes my claim.

That study indicates that even with stricter gun laws homicide rates might not change much, but I beg to differ.

If gun ownership was tightly regulated there would be no gun-related deaths -- or there would be far fewer of them. It's as simple as that."

Lol. Well f- me. I guess I'll just take your word for it because someone published your opinion piece online.

(Mercer County)

Clearly Jamar is a deep thinker. The force of his cognition is staggering.

I wish I could comment or post on pennlive, but none of the comments or discussion will load on my iPhone.
    Last edited by sprrdhawk44; March 23rd, 2015 at 04:01 PM.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Hey Jamar,
    I'll give up carrying my gun when all the thugs give up theirs, every one every where, When all the police give up theirs and when all the soldiers everywhere give up theirs, and when the Government Promises to stop infringing on all my other liberties, when the government promises to stop its path to despotism, when the liberals swear to stop stealing my hard earned wealth and giving it to the welfare captve voting block, and when unicorns shoot rainbows out their asses in Washington Dc. Or on the first freezing day in Hell
    Or on Judgement Day.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Hey Jamar,
    I'll give up carrying my gun when all the thugs give up theirs, every one every where, When all the police give up theirs and when all the soldiers everywhere give up theirs, and when the Government Promises to stop infringing on all my other liberties, when the government promises to stop its path to despotism, when the liberals swear to stop stealing my hard earned wealth and giving it to the welfare captve voting block, and when unicorns shoot rainbows out their asses in Washington Dc. Or on the first freezing day in Hell
    Or on Judgement Day.
    So true---far, FAR more people die (250 plus million) when firearms are banned as opposed to letting innocent people have firearms. That's an average of 2.5 million per year (or more) just adding up the countries that ban it.

I believe that America would have added much more oppression/death if firearms were banned and confiscated 50 years ago or so. I believe the 2A has kept our government "tame" in comparison. I'd hate to imagine what it would be like without the RTKBA.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Allegheny County)

A modest proposal - how about we ban all civilian gun ownership? Jamar Thrasher
    http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2015...l#incart_river

In 2015, there is absolutely no reason for someone who isn't a cop or a soldier to own a weapon.
    It called the bill of rights, not the bill of needs

This guy’s philosophy is from the commie side of the equation that believes just by banning or outlaw something by some "king or queen" in control of the power levers in government suddenly the world is magically a safer place because of banning hardware.

why stop at just gun deaths?

Don't we ban ALL privately owned wheels vehicles except for those controlled by government, this would probably also cut down on deaths, robberies and thugs ridding rusty old bikes.

Some people just don’t get the concept of freedom!

Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Lebanon County)

you can not fix stupid, but you can multiple it.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    you can not fix stupid, but you can multiple it.
    Jamal's mother should have swallowed.

From what Mr Thrasher, and Ms Maddow, are sharing about communities in urban areas it appears that young black men are committing much of the gun violence. Since a firearm is an inanimate object perhaps we should ban young black men instead. I mean, if young black men were tightly regulated there would be no young-black-men-related deaths -- or there would be far fewer of them. It's as simple as that. Hey, it makes as much sense as Mr Thrasher's opinion.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast