Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Planning on working in Philly or Pitt metro, what outskirt can I own an AR?

I'm planning on making the move from Brooklyn to PA. Due to my field i'll most likely end up in a metro area, targeting Pittsburgh or Philly. I don't need to live in the actual metro area, but would like to be somewhere with a short commute where I can build my AR without having to satisfy the agenda of my local government as I am now.

I know the laws in PA can't possibly be as ridiculous as they are here and any suggestions on areas near either of these metro areas where I'm free to build an AR from the ground up would be greatly appreciated.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Planning on working in Philly or Pitt metro, what outskirt can I own an AR?

Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbop View Post
    I'm planning on making the move from Brooklyn to PA. Due to my field i'll most likely end up in a metro area, targeting Pittsburgh or Philly. I don't need to live in the actual metro area, but would like to be somewhere with a short commute where I can build my AR without having to satisfy the agenda of my local government as I am now.

I know the laws in PA can't possibly be as ridiculous as they are here and any suggestions on areas near either of these metro areas where I'm free to build an AR from the ground up would be greatly appreciated.
    The entire state.
    You may find me dead in a ditch one day. But by God, I'll be lying in a pile of brass.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Planning on working in Philly or Pitt metro, what outskirt can I own an AR?

"Short Commute" means two totally different things in Philly and Da'Burgh. In Philly a short commute is Spring Garden Ave. In Da'Burgh it's Cranberry.

Welcme to FA (Free America).

As Jstem1283 said, the entire state.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah dude, there are thousands of ars in philly
    interested in a cz kadet kit, if anyone's selling

(Bucks County)

Welcome to the state.

I would suggest moving to a place close a good range that you can join. If you're thinking of Phila area, I suggest Bucks County.

(Chester County)

Pittsburgh has a lower cost of living and it's easier to get into the city from the suburbs.

Local municipalities are prohibited from making their own firearms laws/rules/regulations. Our gun laws apply across the entire state. Welcome to freedom.

Move in, buy your parts, build your AR and enjoy.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
    Pittsburgh has a lower cost of living and it's easier to get into the city from the suburbs...and everyone sounds like a degenerate-retard who's lived under a rock since the English language was introduced to north America. That's probably why it costs less to live there.

...and the sports fans are about as phony as it gets.

Local municipalities are prohibited from making their own firearms laws/rules/regulations. Our gun laws apply across the entire state. Welcome to freedom.

Move in, buy your parts, build your AR and enjoy.
    Woah, harsh words, Bro.

Nice. I'm sure this is no big deal to you guys but it's like xmas for me.

Nice. I'm sure this is no big deal to you guys but it's like xmas for me.
    Oh don't get us wrong, we appreciate it. Places like NJ and NY scare the shit out of us in that aspect.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast