Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default April 19th will be the 240th anniversary of what important American event?

Anyone?... Anyone?... That’s right, Lexington and Concord; the start of the American War for Independence. Do you know why a bunch of farmers and shopkeepers would take on the world’s most powerful military? Do you know what skills made the difference that day? Project Appleseed will be at the Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club in Beaver Falls, PA on April 18th and 19th to celebrate the day and to offer our rifle marksmanship instruction and present factual history lessons of the events of the day. Please come and join us! For more information PM me or click on the link below. Thanks!
    Upcoming events in this area:
    April 18-19 - Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club, Beaver Falls, PA (HAPPY 240th!!)
    May 2-3 - McDonald Sportsmen's Association, McDonald, PA
    May 23-24 - Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsmen's Club, Monroeville, PA
    May 30-31 - Streetsboro Sportsman Association, Garrettsville, OH
    June 20-22 - Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club, Beaver Falls, PA LADYSEED!! (Women only)
    June 27-28 - Salem Hunting Club, Salem, OH

http://appleseedinfo.org/index.html
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will...

(Beaver County)

Default Re: April 19th will be the 240th anniversary of what important American event?

“The Revolution was effected before the War commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments of their duties and obligations. This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people, was the real American Revolution.” –John Adams, 1818
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will...

Default Re: April 19th will be the 240th anniversary of what important American event?

Also the 2 year anniversary of the last time the government occupied peoples homes (depending on how you look at it) as they removed them from their houses in the search of the Boston Bombing suspects. If my geography is correct about 20 or so miles from Lexington and Concord.

(Northampton County)

I was thinking Hitler's Eve but I am German so...

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Also the 2 year anniversary of the last time the government occupied peoples homes (depending on how you look at it) as they removed them from their houses in the search of the Boston Bombing suspects. If my geography is correct about 20 or so miles from Lexington and Concord.

It is sad how this bothered so few people today. It was wrong in so many ways.

(Tioga County)

My anniversary and Hitler's birthday are both April 20. Coincidence?
    MikeP

(Bucks County)

Bomber forces way into home, holding husband and wife and baby hostage.

Meanwhile, police searching for bomber ring their doorbell.

"Hello officer. What can I do for you"

"There's been a bombing and we are searching for the perpetrators. May we come in and search for suspects?"

"Uh... it's just me and the wife and baby, Officer, so....you'd be better searching elsewhere."

"OK, Sir. Thank you for your time."

Bomber later kills them all. News calls police useless.

Much better!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Bomber forces way into home, holding husband and wife and baby hostage.

Meanwhile, police searching for bomber ring their doorbell.

"Hello officer. What can I do for you"

"There's been a bombing and we are searching for the perpetrators. May we come in and search for suspects?"

"Uh... it's just me and the wife and baby, Officer, so....you'd be better searching elsewhere."

"OK, Sir. Thank you for your time."

Bomber later kills them all. News calls police useless.

Much better!
    Yeah, screw it. Let's just give up all our rights and make them at the whim of the police.

BTW - Police didn't find anyone. So the example sucks.

Let the scary Moslem kill me first since you won't be man enough to defend our rights. I'm good with that.

(Bucks County)

Yep. It was really really stupid of the police to try. Oh, wait...it worked in Canadensis. But it wasn't worth it. And they know it. I gave them your phone number so next time you can run things correctly.
    Last edited by Bang; March 28th, 2015 at 10:48 AM.

(Lackawanna County)

It didn't work for frein they admitted they got lucky when they found him outside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast