Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Teen killers sizing up victims, don't look weak

Have a gun !!

Seems to me, these POS did the evilly "profiling" thing......however, you POPO don't even think about it !!

http://6abc.com/news/alleged-teen-gu...enders/556111/

OVERBROOK (WPVI) --
    Police say an alleged teenage gunman has surrendered in connection with the murder of James Stuhlman, who was shot and killed while walking his dog in Philadelphia's Overbrook section last week.

15-year-old Tyfine Hamilton turned himself in early Friday morning. Already in custody is Brandon Smith, also 15, and a third boy who remains unnamed.

Both Hamilton and Smith are charged with murder, robbery and related charges.

The third boy, who is 14-years-old, is facing lesser charges and will be tried as a juvenile.

It was just before 8:30 p.m. last Thursday when 51-year-old James Stuhlman was walking his dog on the 6400 block of Woodcrest Avenue.

That's when police say he was approached by three juveniles attempting a robbery. Police say Stuhlman pleaded for his life, saying, "Please don't shoot me. Please don't shoot me." But he was still shot once in the chest.

The suspects ran off, without taking any of Stuhlman's belongings.

"Which makes this even more senseless, and even more troubling," said Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark, "that nothing was taken at all and he lost his life."

Police have surveillance of the suspects. They say they were all wearing hoodies and backpacks, and that led police to believe they were likely high school students.

Then Wednesday afternoon while patrolling the area officers observed a group of boys fitting the same description. The officers attempted to stop the boys, but they took off. A foot pursuit ensued and they were quickly apprehended.

Police later searched the home where two of the boys live at 64th Street and Girard Avenue. Inside they recovered numerous assault rifles and hand guns.

As a result of interviews with the teens, charges were filed against the teens.

The boys allegedly told police that they were out playing basketball, and afterwards they came up with the idea that they wanted to commit a robbery.

As they walked down the street, they initially targeted another man, police said. However, they then saw Stuhlman, who was older than the first man, and who was walking a dog who they considered less intimidating.

Captain Clark says as they pulled out their gun and announced a robbery, there was a struggle, and Stuhlman was shot once in the chest.

Neighbors tell us Stuhlman, a landscaper, usually walks the dog at night with his 13-year-old daughter.

That night he was walking alone.

Captain Clark explains, "My understanding is that his daughter goes for a walk with him almost every night. For whatever reason he said to her, 'It's a little late tonight. I don't want you walking with me.' So in effect, he possibly saved his daughter's life as well."

This normally quiet street is still in shock.

Neighbor Sonia Palmer says, "He has a daughter... He always speaks. Very nice... I just can't believe. I just can't believe."
    Last edited by PocketProtector; March 20th, 2015 at 09:58 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Tioga County)

Default Re: Think CC is NOT a deterrent? Teen killers sizing up victims

Pretty sick. Looks like obama needs to get his sons under control. He's not doing a very good job of raising them. Seeing how this was a racist attack, it's time to march on Philadelphia and protest.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Pretty sick. Looks like obama needs to get his sons under control. He's not doing a very good job of raising them. Seeing how this was a racist attack, it's time to march on Philadelphia and protest.
    Can't make it. I'm too busy AT WORK!
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

I'm in shock too.

How can bad things happen to good people in good neighborhoods?

People needs to get their heads out of their asses and either begin taking their personal safety serious and understand it's their responsibility, or wait to be victims. Carrying a gun isn't for everyone, but there a plenty of other ways to minimize being victimized, and giving yourself options. Pleading for your life isn't a good option.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I'm in shock too.

How can bad things happen to good people in good neighborhoods?

People needs to get their heads out of their asses and either begin taking their personal safety serious and understand it's their responsibility, or wait to be victims. Carrying a gun isn't for everyone, but there a plenty of other ways to minimize being victimized, and giving yourself options. Pleading for your life isn't a good option.
    That's One Lib Option
    Then there's the self urination thingie
    I forget the rest of the assholery.

Bottom line, OMao's kids described exactly what a "Predator" does......prey on the weak.....what was that sign the dooche in Lower Merion had on again?
    Last edited by PocketProtector; March 20th, 2015 at 12:48 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Erie County)

Scratching my head over the thread title, Think CC is NOT a deterrent?.

These young thugs would still have targeted this man had he been carrying concealed.

Being that this happened after dark, I wonder if the thugs would have spotted an openly carried gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Allegheny County)

How would concealed carry have been a deterrent to being chosen for a robbery?

Open carry perhaps, but concealed carry
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Not that they would see a gun, just the overall idea that one can be armed. In NJ for instance, not likely.......

They shied away from one guy just because he looked a bit more capable.

Regardless, the point being they absolutely size you up, even at the ripe ole age of 15,
    Last edited by PocketProtector; March 20th, 2015 at 01:29 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Not that they would see a gun, just the overall idea that one can be armed. In NJ for instance, not likely.......

They shied away from one guy just because he looked a bit more capable.

Regardless, the point being they absolutely size you up, even at the ripe ole age of 15

OK, gotcha - just not worded in the best way.

Yea, it wouldn't have been a deterrent, but it may have given him a shot (no pun intended) at surviving the attack.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    OK, gotcha - just not worded in the best way.

Yea, it wouldn't have been a deterrent, but it may have given him a shot (no pun intended) at surviving the attack.
    Occasionally that happens first day of spring.

Maybe Nutter should consider Midnight basketball ..........ohhhh

("The boys allegedly told police that they were out playing basketball, and afterwards they came up with the idea that they wanted to commit a robbery".)
    Last edited by PocketProtector; March 20th, 2015 at 01:30 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast