Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Sestak for Senate 2016

"When you are guaranteed you will win, you can take very inflammatory, very extreme positions. If you have to run in a district where where you might lose, you will move to the center."

Dennis Prager
    Pennsylvania is definitely a place where "you might lose" -- and that applies to both the right and the left. This isn't Utah -- or, thankfully, San Francisco. Even in the most rural counties of the Commonwealth, Obama got nearly 1/3 of the vote in 2012.
    Last edited by donm; March 6th, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Bonus points if you can remember Chacka's parents' names without Googling it.
    I have the series on DVD...

(Chester County)

What if every one on this forum take any mail from Pat Toomey that has a stamped envelope for sending donations and instead of money, write a letter telling Toomey that unless he gets his ass in gear and support gun owners we won't be voting for him. Maybe it will make an impact.

Two years ago I never thought I would be All In for Toomey, but given this stark contrast he has my vote.

Anyone considering not voting needs to think their actions through and what the ramifications may be.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Two years ago I never thought I would be All In for Toomey, but given this stark contrast he has my vote.

Anyone considering not voting needs to think their actions through and what the ramifications may be.
    Unfortunately it's the lesser of two evils
    why can't we get someone else ? Do we even have someone to run or replace Casey in addition to Toomey?
    As in if we get stuck with Toomey, we at least have someone more pro 2A to get rid of Casey

(Delaware County)

Sleezetec sucks Dicks Sporting Goods. Fuck Dicks and Sleezetec. Hopefully someone will rise to oppose Two Faced Toomey. I would have to vote for him as not voting only helps Sleezetec.

(Bucks County)

Toomey knows he screwed up. Slestak must not win. If it is Toomey - Slestak, please vote Toomey.
    Politicians who fear the people seek to disarm them.

People who fear their government's intentions refuse to be disarmed.

(Columbia County)

A similar situation occurred back in 1992. George H Bush through executive order ban importation of what they considered assault weapons. Gun owners were outraged for good reason. However his administration did not support a domestic “assault weapons ban”. When the presidential election took place in 1992 we had a choice between Bush, Clinton, or Ross Perot. Some people blame Perot for stealing votes from Bush; however Bush lost, Clinton won and within a year we got an Assault weapons ban and the Brady law passed. I don’t like what Toomey did with his universal Background check idea either. However, unless a winnable pro-gun candidate arises, I rather vote for someone who voted no on the Feinstein Gun Ban, Magazine limitations, and the UN Arms treaty. Also keep in mind that the next President and Senate will most likely be appointing and confirming 2 or more Supreme Court judges. They are not getting any younger. Do you really want another Ginsburg or like minded individual being confirmed? Toomey isn’t the most pro-gun person but there is too much to lose if Sestak wins.

(Cumberland County)

I don't know, I'm pretty well convinced that I will no longer for for someone just because they have an R behind their name. We live in essentially one party times. I am sick and tired of seeing things like the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA madness and all these unconstitutional things going on. If we keep voting for them, why would they change?

So Sestak gets in and all of a sudden we are told to register our handguns and black guns, no magazines over 5 rounds, and for the love of all that is good, turn in those deadly green tip bullets you have! Are you all going to run down and make sure they get the serial number right? I won't, I have had it! I am sick and tired of the way this Country has gone off the rails. Unconstitutional? I will not comply!

I don't think I'll be voting for Barletta anymore either. I'll write in a name instead. I won't be duped any longer.
    NRA Patron, GOA, 2nd AF ; Army 31B ; Most importantly-All of life for Christ <><

Quote Originally Posted by jadiff View Post
    I don't know, I'm pretty well convinced that I will no longer for for someone just because they have an R behind their name. We live in essentially one party times. I am sick and tired of seeing things like the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA madness and all these unconstitutional things going on. If we keep voting for them, why would they change?

So Sestak gets in and all of a sudden we are told to register our handguns and black guns, no magazines over 5 rounds, and for the love of all that is good, turn in those deadly green tip bullets you have! Are you all going to run down and make sure they get the serial number right? I won't, I have had it! I am sick and tired of the way this Country has gone off the rails. Unconstitutional? I will not comply!

I don't think I'll be voting for Barletta anymore either. I'll write in a name instead. I won't be duped any longer.
    The DNC thanks you for your efforts here.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345