Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Sestak for Senate 2016

Rendel, who has no interest in running, is the only dem that has a chance against toomey..

I am not surprised. I vote for neither. I will vote myself in or a third party. Toomey is not a friend of gun rights, and neither is Sestak. Both of them have it out for the 2nd amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    I am not surprised. I vote for neither. I will vote myself in or a third party. Toomey is not a friend of gun rights, and neither is Sestak. Both of them have it out for the 2nd amendment.
    The Stalinists described the people who were helpful, but naive, as "useful idiots", because while they had their own reasons for opposing US policy and endorsing Soviet tyranny, the end result was that they helped the Soviets in their efforts to rule the world.

The Soviets were beaten back, but it was without the help of those like you who made themselves as irrelevant as a hanging chad.

You can either make your vote count against the Democrats who desperately want to take our guns away, or you can vote third party. A friend and ally of gun owners would do the former. Bragging about doing the latter makes you irrelevant, and no help to gun owners.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    That's like saying putting a glass or wine or a loaded handgun in your mouth are both hazardous to your health.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    OK, so by your thread title - Sestak for Senate 2016 - you are PRO Sestak?
    I gave my local pro-gun Rep, Pat Toomey, Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Governor Corbett money over the last few years.

Fair enough that I can proudly say "No Way!" to your question?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I agree. Not only is a spineless Republican inherently better than a zealous Democrat, but every Democrat helps to give the DNC a majority on Congress, it puts Dems in as committee heads, it gives them the power to stop all pro-gun bills dead, and push forward the anti-gun laws.

If you want to punish the RINO's, then send checks to their primary opponents. Dig up research against the GOP challengers and put it on the Web. Beat the RINO's in the primaries, instead of being a Benedict Arnold and supporting the enemy when you don't get your way.

It's like driving in heavy traffic; given a choice, I'd prefer to be surrounded by other drivers who don't give a shit whether I live or die, when the only alternative is sociopaths who actively try to kill me. Some of the Republicans don't value our 2nd Amendment rights very highly, but the DNC has a major goal of purposefully killing those rights off completely. I don't recall a single Republican ever saying 'if I could get the votes, I'd ban them all, say "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in".' But I've seen the videos and even campaign ads by Dems who say variations on that theme.

There will be the usual plants and demagogues here who will repeat the crap they spewed in each of the last few elections, about "purity" and "refusing to compromise". But they never seem to have a game plan that will achieve anything other than DNC domination of the government.

So you have to wonder, whose side are those guys on? Are they just moles, sneaking over here from HuffPo now and then to establish some street cred so that they can sucker you into staying home each election? Or are they nihilists who would rather stamp their feet and watch the playground burn if they can't get their way?

Bears repeating. Rep Sent. Gratitude felt. Thanks, man!

(Westmoreland County)

Why vote for Toomey over Sestak?

You want this guy back in charge of the Senate Judiciary Committee? He's the Senior Ranking Democrat today. He'd be happy to decide what Brady Campaign horseshit gets onto the Senate floor.

Charles Schumer - D-NY Senior Senator from New York.

Schumer has been given credit for the Feinstein "assault weapon" ban and the Brady Law. He'd love to get that ban back then make it permanent.

Ain't fear mongering. Every Democrat closer to the majority gives this creature the final say on our rights.
    Last edited by GeneCC; March 4th, 2015 at 10:20 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

Want some candy, little girl?

Charles Schumer - D-NY Senior Senator from New York.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Delaware County)

If firearm owners in this state were gun rights one issue voters, like they were in the past, we would not be having this discussion. Lets see, Pa. helped send an openly anti-gun presidential candidate/ president Obama into the white house twice, they sent a stupid Obama lapdog back to the senate in the form of Bob Casey Jr., this clown never saw an antigun proposal he did not like, even voting for the UN Anti Gun Treaty. Our state elects a republican senator that teamed up with another senator from the opposing party to try to pass universal gun registration, figuring he would stand a better chance of having a long political career in satisfying the RINO voters in this state than satisfying the Pa. gun owners. Its evident to me that Pa. anti-gun politicians running for national office no longer have fear of reprisal from firearm owners. We may be larger in number, but it appears we are weaker in stature.

Former Pa. Senator Harris Wofford voted for the Clinton AWB and drummed out of office the next time he had to defend his position. Wofford admitted that his unsuccessful bid to regain his senate seat was due to his voting for the above law. If Wofford was able to rise from the dead, we would probably be concerned with his chances of beating Toomey.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Am I the only one that reads that as Sleestak?

I'd prefer to not to have more lizards in office.
    Lost in the 70's with Sid and Marty Krofft!
    ...and they have a plan...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast