Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default WTT / WTS H&K USP stainless for Thomspon Encore or accurate rifles

I have a H&K USP in .40 S&W full size, stainless that I'm considering trading. Its a great gun and I've never had an issue with it but I never shoot it anymore so it just lives in my closet. H&K stopped making the stainless versions a few years ago and as far as I know they are not making them again in the future.

This is a Variant 3 (no safety, decocker on the left side) - SA/DA. It comes with 1 10 round mag, the box it came in and I think I have the manual somewhere but no promises on that one. I also have a Crossbreed Supertuck holster which I'll include. It does make this gone a viable Conceal carry weapon if you wear a lot of baggy shirts in dark colors.

I'm interested in trading for something that I can do some range shooting (200 - 300+ yards). I'd prefer something in either .30.06, .308 or .223. For the right rifle I may consider adding a bit of cash to the equation as well.

Here is a pic of it. I can take more if needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dredly; July 21st, 2008 at 11:42 PM.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: WTT H&K USP stainless for highly accurate toy :)

btt, looking for either a Thompson Center Encore system or 550 + 25 S&H (obo).

May consider other trades as well, please let me know what ya have
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

btt - I can do 565 shipped to your FFL ( 545 FTF).

(Monroe County)

PENDING TRADE

(Monroe County)

GONE! thanks for looking