Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Sig P220 none rail holster

picked up a Sig Tac p220 holster yesterday didn't have my gun with me so I tried one of the store guns with the rail and it fit perfectly, I get home and of course you know what happened, you guessed it it would'nt click into the retention button, so I tried to muscle it in there I was able to get it to click a couple of times by lightly taping the holster with a rubber mallet at the trigger guard housing front edge, well I wacked it really.

Any how I couldn't see doing that too many times I called Sig and they said it should fit but I had a feeling the guy really didn't know even though he said from his own experience it fits

So I went back to the Tanners with my gun a 2004 made in Germany and compared it to the newer one as it turns out the trigger guard on the new ones is closer to 90 degree with the frame at the front while mine is slightly more than 90o
    I was disappointed and really wanted this retention system to work but no luck
    So does anyone know which or if any similar system will work with the earlier none rail German P220
    Last edited by fritz1; February 26th, 2015 at 03:37 PM.

Noble and regal, focused watchful Piercing eyes, he is my shepherd and my best friend.