Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: PSA: Please read if you own a Winchester Safe . . .

Need help BionicMan have a Winchester Gun Safe purchased from TSC years back (2012) that locked out of.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcklay78 View Post
    Need help BionicMan have a Winchester Gun Safe purchased from TSC years back (2012) that locked out of.
    See my PM.

I also need help! I just joined this forum because I came access your post while searching for some info to help us figure out how to get in our safe without drilling. I’m not sure if there is a way to pm on this forum but if you could pm me I need to know how to get the lock off since we can’t get in it. I will be calling la gaurd tomorrow and possibly timemaster as you mentioned. But wondered if you would help us with how to actually replace it because I can’t seem to find any videos or info on the replacement of that lock or even getting it off the safe to change being that it isn’t accepting our code. Any info we would appreciate!!!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus2019 View Post
    I also need help! I just joined this forum because I came access your post while searching for some info to help us figure out how to get in our safe without drilling. I’m not sure if there is a way to pm on this forum but if you could pm me I need to know how to get the lock off since we can’t get in it. I will be calling la gaurd tomorrow and possibly timemaster as you mentioned. But wondered if you would help us with how to actually replace it because I can’t seem to find any videos or info on the replacement of that lock or even getting it off the safe to change being that it isn’t accepting our code. Any info we would appreciate!!!
    See my PM.

BionicMan - Have the dreaded Winchester safe lock out debacle in full force. The googles led me here. I get the 2 beeps after attempting the code. Tried multiple batteries of all makes with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

(York County)

Got my replacement keypad and in about 15 minutes time my safe now opened. MBAUSA has lagard 5715 which is the updated version for the 3715 & 4715, cost was $33.64 and $5.02 to ship. They were a very easy website to use and very fast at shipping it too. Only a few hours from placing order I got a email it was shipped.
    Also Thank you to BionicMan for sharing all this info, real big help in getting me directed in right direction which saved time and probably lots of dollars.
    Thanks again.
    jc

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Avislover View Post
    BionicMan - Have the dreaded Winchester safe lock out debacle in full force. The googles led me here. I get the 2 beeps after attempting the code. Tried multiple batteries of all makes with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jeff
    PM incoming.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcklay78 View Post
    Got my replacement keypad and in about 15 minutes time my safe now opened. MBAUSA has lagard 5715 which is the updated version for the 3715 & 4715, cost was $33.64 and $5.02 to ship. They were a very easy website to use and very fast at shipping it too. Only a few hours from placing order I got a email it was shipped.
    Also Thank you to BionicMan for sharing all this info, real big help in getting me directed in right direction which saved time and probably lots of dollars.
    Thanks again.
    jc
    Great, I'm glad you got it straightened out!

BionicMan - can’t thank you enough. Got into the safe and have the 5715 enroute! Thanks again!

(Berks County)

OK, will the 5715 fit my Cannon safe from TSC? I'd like to get a new lock before this one craps out.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast