Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Natchez Shooter Gouging?

Who gives a shit about all this? They're jacking prices to make more profit off the very people who are they're bloodline. Yes I get its capitalism and profit margins but I doubt they're hurting for cash. To jack prices up like that cause of some kind of social unrest is BS and poor business practice.
    I've unsub'd from them and don't buy there anyway, there's too many other places to but from that don't treat us this way. They will earn our business.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    CTD has a very bad rep for this as does Natchez.

But I really think we need to recognize when people respond to us and try to make good. They could have made an extra hundred thousand bucks but instead they sold millions of rounds below market value.

We may seem normal to one another, but we are really among the most extreme and fickle bunch. There is no vendor, no politician, not even a firearms rights organization good enough for us. What this means is nobody will ever make us happy. What do you get when nobody can make us happy? Enemies. "You're dead to me" doesn't really further our cause. If everybody sucks balls by default, we're not going to find a lot of friends. It makes sense that we should reward people that listen to us and try to make good. We can only improve our world by saving sinners, not by shacking up with the like-minded.
    The your dead to me DOES help our cause. If we can make a statement to them saying you jack your price you can keep your shit they won't be doing this to us. But the fact is there are lots of stand up gun owners who are cowards and panic buy cause they have a credit card and they read in the Internet it's cool to have cases of ammo. We are the consumers and we have some say in what it trending and how much it's worth. If taurus handgun were a bit item and it was cool to have one would they be sold at $1000 for a PT145?? I wouldn't buy one cause they suck and I know they're worth $250. After the last panic buying gunbroker had every idiot selling their overpaid overpriced cases of all they couldn't get rid of. Panic buying is for people who get their Spurs rattled way too easy.
    As far as recognizing them selling at less than market value I can appreciate that but I will appreciate more if they just keep a good price. If I have a dollar that I'm selling for 5 then cause I feel bad sell the others for 3 does make me a good guy.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    The your dead to me DOES help our cause.
    Here is the problem.

When is the last time you punished a Democrat politician? Going out on a limb here, probably not lately since you likely don't vote for many of them.

We only punish Republicans, gun dealers, and gun organizations.

There has to be a CARROT and a stick. Most people are not going to make us happy by default because our standards are too high. So we should make sure to reward them when they pay attention and do the right thing. Simply throwing all of our industry and supporters under the bus with no chance for redemption is not productive to our cause. Dems and gun control orgs aren't going around doing that to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Here is the problem.

When is the last time you punished a Democrat politician? Going out on a limb here, probably not lately since you likely don't vote for many of them.

We only punish Republicans, gun dealers, and gun organizations.

There has to be a CARROT and a stick. Most people are not going to make us happy by default because our standards are too high. So we should make sure to reward them when they pay attention and do the right thing. Simply throwing all of our industry and supporters under the bus with no chance for redemption is not productive to our cause. Dems and gun control orgs aren't going around doing that to each other.
    I don't punish Dems cause I don't buy ammo from them...just like mI don't punish Rep's for the same thing.
    Rep's will fight for our rights, I will support who gives decent prices on the things I consume. Just like business 101 works for them consumer 101 works for me. I'm not buying the last case of ammo for $600 just cause it's being sold when it will come down in price in a few months and I can buy at regular prices.

If you need the carrot on the stick to find a decent deal you can buy from any of the gougers. As I stated already there's too many other places that DON"T practice business this way, I'll buy from them. And as far as standards being high, alls I can say is really?? Our standards are too high cause we want reasonably priced ammo? how ridiculous is that?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345