Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Retired School Teacher Warns “Beware of New Jersey”-arrested for antique gun

In new Jersey, 72 year old Gordon VanGilder, is facing up to 10 years in prison. For having a genuine antique flintlock pistol from the 1800s. This is what it comes down to in New Jersey.
    http://gunalizer.com/retired-school-...of-new-jersey/
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Retired School Teacher Warns “Beware of New Jersey”-arrested for antique gun

That's so screwed up. I'm just as a loss of words.

Also why was this guy just cruising around with a flintlock pistol in his car?

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Retired School Teacher Warns “Beware of New Jersey”-arrested for antique gun

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRaider5 View Post
    That's so screwed up. I'm just as a loss of words.

Also why was this guy just cruising around with a flintlock pistol in his car?
    Apparently because he mistakenly thought he was an still American and that he could. The criminals involved here are not the man with the flintlock.

And people think nationwide carry will be accepted in NJ?
    Oh OK you got us.....it was a good run but it's time to change......HAH!
    FUCK BIDEN

[IMG][/IMG]

Somewhere around here is where I would draw the line on the whole "officers have no choice but to enforce the law" line of reasoning. Well, they also swore to uphold the Constitution, which would prohibit this type of action by police in at least three ways. In terms of compliance with law, the arresting officer in this case is no better than a common street thug and should be punished accordingly. I don't care if your boss told you to do it or not. I don't care about you feeding your children. You have to follow the law, regardless of who you are.

Why is it that when a cop gets caught violating citizens' rights and says "I have to keep my job so I can make money for my family" it's OK, but when a common street thug gets caught mugging people so he can keep the heat on in his house, we throw him in jail? Explain that one to me. And frankly, I'd rather be mugged and lose $200 at most, than get hit up by a cop and lose 5 years of my life and $10,000, so the cop committed the worse crime too.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by win67 View Post
    Somewhere around here is where I would draw the line on the whole "officers have no choice but to enforce the law" line of reasoning. Well, they also swore to uphold the Constitution, which would prohibit this type of action by police in at least three ways. In terms of compliance with law, the arresting officer in this case is no better than a common street thug and should be punished accordingly. I don't care if your boss told you to do it or not. I don't care about you feeding your children. You have to follow the law, regardless of who you are.

Why is it that when a cop gets caught violating citizens' rights and says "I have to keep my job so I can make money for my family" it's OK, but when a common street thug gets caught mugging people so he can keep the heat on in his house, we throw him in jail? Explain that one to me. And frankly, I'd rather be mugged and lose $200 at most, than get hit up by a cop and lose 5 years of my life and $10,000, so the cop committed the worse crime too.

This guy^

And who did this guy get caught with it his old relic?

Just goes to show if your gonna have something like that might as well be a full auto suppressed mac 10 with no serial number like that one kid whos 22 and getting 5years even tho he was a robber w a dirty record.

No such thing as justice just those that get fucked and those who do the fucking

(Bucks County)

like I've said. we all grab jackhammers, we can probably jackhammer philly and new joisey off the map in no time flat. we can skip lunchbreak and have it done in one day.

float it out to sea. they can call it the united states of communist reign.

(Delaware County)

Why would the trooper want to search the car in the first place ?
    " let me search the car or do I have to get the dog ?"
    WTF ?
    God Bless the American Armed Forces, Thank You All.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    like I've said. we all grab jackhammers, we can probably jackhammer philly and new joisey off the map in no time flat. we can skip lunchbreak and have it done in one day.

float it out to sea. they can call it the united states of communist reign.
    Let's throw in Warminister to get that Pd out of the picture too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast