Ed Zucal replied to my e-mail, and has given me permission to post it here:

Hello Mr. Zucal,

I am a private, lawful and tax-paying citizen living in Lehigh County in Upper Macungie.

I could not find the information that I am interested in on your Facebook page, and your campaign website, http://www.edzucalforsheriff.com/, does not appear to be working.

Please advise your position, etc., on the following:

Do you believe in the Second Amendment in the BoR of the Constitution of the United States?
Yes! It is very clear. The right of persons to bear arms SHALL not be infringed!
Do you believe in the Pennsylvania’s Constitution, Article I, section 22 – “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”?
Yes! Your question pretty much mirrors question #1 but at the state level.
Do you believe in the right of a law abiding citizen in PA to lawfully carry concealed firearms, provided they have a current and properly issued LTCF?
Yes! Not only do they have the right to carry under those circumstances but they have a right to carry under Pa's Open Carry Law as well.
Will you issue LTCF’s to law abiding citizens as described by law / statute?
Yes! As a law abiding citizen I CANNOT refuse to issue one nor WOULD I.
Will you make the process to obtain an LTCF any more burdensome than they already may be?
No!
Will you expedite as much as reasonably possible, the processing of one’s LTCF?
Yes! As a background investigator I have first hand knowledge of the time it takes to perform back ground checks and perform fingerprint checks. Therefore, I feel I can cut the process time which I believe is about 3 weeks in half.
What improvements will you make to the LTCF issuance process?
More efficient process overall.
What is your position on preemption laws, as they pertain to gun laws?
As long as they are not in violation of citizens right already afforded to them by the constitution then Yes. Otherwise I would consider it non-legal and non-binding.
Did you support Mayor Ed Paslowski’s attempt to preempt PA State gun laws with ‘his’ own guns laws for Allentown?
I did not.
END

Regards,

Rob